WTB Datsun 210

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not just combine a 210 and a 510? Boom 78 510 hatch back. L20b already installed. Lots of parts compatibility to really dial it in just how you want it and you can even swap the grills around with a little shoe horning if you want to really mix it up. I had a blast with mine. Most criminally under rated datsuns are those end of the 70's early 80's models

Bwahahaha! This is what I was originally looking for and couldn't find, so I started looking for 210s...   :rofl:

Used to have a red 2dr hatch, '78 model. Great car. Fun to drive, roomy, and not too bad looking. 

1977_Datsun_510_by_datsunfreak.jpg

It was in such phenomenal original condition (all stock, and super low miles), I had to sell it because I couldn't bring myself to modify it.   :wub:

• Like 1

Keep looking for exactly what you want. Ever consider the 200sx? Ive only spent 15 min behind the wheel of one but had fun with it. I 'test drove' a 5 speed s110 off a lot in Aberdeen Washington when I was 16 and joy ride shenanigans ensued. First off the dealer gave me the keys presumably so I could check the interior or test fire the engine and stayed back in the office (car was listed for 1200 bucks guy could probably have given a shit less when he handed over the keys). After several attempts to find reverse I got it off the lot and hammered it like any good used car lot auto. Pulled along pretty nice. When I pull back into the lot there were 2 cop cars waiting for me. I guess they thought I had just ditched my b210 and decided to jack the much shittier 200sx because of my unauthorized high speed test ride lol. I talked my way out of it with some awkward laughter and went on with the day.

Btw the tail lights from the sedans and hatchs will swap around on the 78 510s and you can put the tail lights out of a Z into a 210 sedan. Here is the ass end of the b310/210 I had in Maui and I noticed the lights were different than the white 210 hatch 150y/sunny? Lol

807F31A1-F5F4-49D6-82B5-B1884AA68268-208

And the front grill only Change is blacked out turn signals

18420497-B335-40E8-9ABA-CFA8219ACAC0-208

Is that little lip chin spoiler thing factory?

Nice 510 too. Now picture it Slammed with those box flares on a set of wide advan a3as stretching white wall tires. Shark nose the front end and a small wedge spoiler on the rear deck. I really wanted to make a bosozoku beach bomber out of that 210 with all those modifications and paint it mint green with fake 'woody' stripes down the side. Some day. Lol

Now go buy that other blue 210 hatchie and get on with this shit! Haha

Bet yours doesn't run a 6.9 :P

I don't think mine will even do 0-60 in that...   :rofl:

Honestly, a lot more impressed by the trap speed. Seen plenty of 7 and 8 second 1200s, none that could crack 150-160mph though. Didn't even think it was possible to get a 1200/510 to go through the air at near 200mph without a jet strapped to it.   :huh:

hurry up and find that diamond in the rough 4 door so we can see some twisty action on a baller 210 :)

There will be no hurry, I'm afraid. A friend offered me his 510 for a really good price (too good to say no), so my 210 lust will have to be quenched at another time.  :yawn:

So call off the dogs. For now.  B)