In which a 4x4 620 is built

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY SHIT 

:thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Ha ha!  When a man works hard on a project, that is the reaction he wants!

Nice 620........ I take it you won't be wheeling it......

Not anytime soon.  It will have to get beat up a little first.

Straightest 620 ever....

Thanks.  Good enough for a work truck anyway.

That looks fantastic :cool:

Thanks Steve.  Can't wait to get some assembly done and new wheels/tires on it.  I think it will be sharp then.

Thanks guys.  Appreciate the input and compliments.

BTW, I have realized that the sliding rear window in the parts truck is not for this application.  It doesn't match the opening and has metal riveted to the frame to fill gaps.  Anybody know of a source for a new one or know if it's worth shipping a used one across the country?  I am searching and ebaying, and I will ask my glass guy when I order the windshield in the next couple days, but if someone has a good one for a king cab and can get it to me, hit me up.

I've been keeping my eye out for a king cab slider for a while. They are getting harder and harder to find.

Wow, even in the land of plenty?  Maybe I should make it an electric roll-down, like in a Tundra, lol.

Just went thru this whole thread, I'm jealous man, great work and good looking truck!!

Thanks!  It's come a long way.  Once the glass is in, I'm pushing it outside and starting on the bed.  :)

I think shipping to NC on something that size might not make it worth while... I'd just like to see it go to someone that would appreciate it! Not sure what they are worth but shoot me an offer, pay actual shipping cost, and we'll make a deal!!

I had no idea this was such a rare item, I have passed up half a dozen at the J/Y....

Steve, you are always such a gentleman ;). The only pics I have can be found on page 2 of my build thread (http://community.ratsun.net/topic/35730-78-kc-with-a-ka24de/page-2)