Warning! Warning! Danger Will Robinson!

Update. This guy Sean Russell is back on Craig's in Les Vegas selling the same dash I paid for Nov.6th, '12. He's asking $400. That would be $860 total. Not bad. His number is 702-596-9595. Call him for me and give him a big Ratsun hello.

somebody need to teach this guy a lesson, you're pretty sure its him right?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Full dash, not just the cap.  I assume that means the entire dash.  Would be a bitch to ship, you're probably looking at $50-$100 freight due to odd sizing large box depending on how he packaged it, if he did.  Either way, $460 is way too much.  Definitely file a claim with paypal.  If you want a 620 dash, I can easily yank you one at our local pull and save, and it will probably have a few cracks.  I'd only charge you a couple hours labor ($100, up from my usual rate because it's fucking cold) plus part (think full dashes aren't much over $50 here, depending on if you want all the switches associated with it.)  Then shipping.  Total would probably be around $250 plus or minus.

From what I've heard Datsuns are a rare commodity for junkyard fodder in the south, whereas they're pretty prevalent up north.

Tach is a hard option, that is rare.  However, you can mount an aftermarket tach anywhere you'd like for about $40 at a local parts store.  Factory tach is cool, but not that cool.

Factory tach is way cool......

Update. This guy Sean Russell is back on Craig's in Les Vegas selling the same dash I paid for Nov.6th, '12. He's asking $400. That would be $860 total. Not bad. His number is 702-596-9595. Call him for me and give him a big Ratsun hello.

flag the thief's CL ad. If you got proof of purchasing the dash, have you contact the Las Vegas po po ?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3727939979.html

and another CL ad

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3727955670.html

So how does one flag these?

I looked around, but all I could see was the flag emblem that did not do much except open another page with general info, nothing that said how to flag something.

On the upper right hand corner there's 4 different ways to flag, miscategorized, prohibited, spam, and best of.

Why haven't you spoken with the local police in his town/city?