1971 Datsun 521 Snack Shack

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no it asks u on sporting events if u wanna record longer in half hour increments up to 3 hours ....but i set he recording from my phone so it didnt ask and i usually record the next hour but forgot to use my phone to record the hour following.....

damn i hope ravens hold on ...28-23 nearing the end of my dvr and third quarter...i dont like either team but jim harbaugh is a complete idiot....i cant stand ray lewis and his deer antler spray either but id rather see the ravens win i guess...they both suck

its driveable thank u dont be a hater matt reilly....lol....im fixing it as soon as taylor goes to sleep ......shes texting the fuck out of u jibberiush right now while im typing ...

lol that was like six messages of nothing ....lol

I challenge you to get gas at the 7-eleven on crosby...

fyi i navigate that lot alot ...if u hug the pumps u can avoid the first speed bump all together....then on the other end if you go through the pumps to the other side of the lot there's a flat spot in the bump with a gap in the speed bump for my exhaust too so u can get over that...plus the speeds are so bulbous and short wheel base trucks go good on large bumps like that......and thats how u know u own a datsun...lol

fwiw not really fair,   i seen stock height cars bottom out on those so just saying

damn oregon hogging all the 4x4 720s......i keep my eyes peeled up here......if its anything like everything i n my life now that i have a set i will see 4x4 720s in every yard ......shit a guy will prolly stop by and ask if i want a free one....lool

• Like 1