GOONS check in

gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just so you guys know. Audrey & her husband Richard built this wagon. Richard did the paint & body work. Audrey had all the cool ideas she wanted. I think it's looking real good. She put alot of work into this thing. Can't wait to see it in person. :D

Hey you know the 510 model that hot wheels has right?

Well I talked to the guy that did the proto type for that. And he is workin on a wagon version.

I told him to do it in red with fender mirrors and a roof rack :fu:

Thanks for the cudo's on the door panels, the panels are not stitched they are heat sealed. The upholstery shop I went to developed the process. I just gave them my idea and they and used heat to make it. (They are hanging on to the the pattern. I will be having the 240Z panels done next with the same.:D

Thanks, Datrod likes the wheels too!!!!!!!! Besides on that hotwheel wagon , I already talked to Hasler and he took a sample of my orange paint for the wagon prototype to the guy doing it. :fu:

No :fu:

I'm doing some prototype work for his race car so I have him by the short hairs.

It's all good I'll just sand off the ugly ass orange and paint it red. :eek:

Yes, I do need a goon squad sticker, white would be my preference. Just let me know how to acquire one.

Datrod, has a great goon, but the red paint is rather limited. I on the otherhand can do a pumpkgoon for Holloween. Think about it a full Pumpkgoon hurse. A magnetic pumpkin face on the hood, coffin in back, black curtains sound effects etc. Although I think you could take advantage of Xmas with that color, but not as fun. I guess you could Hang some tinsil off the surfboard. :lol:

Yes, I do need a goon squad sticker, white would be my preference. Just let me know how to acquire one.

Datrod, has a great goon, but the red paint is rather limited. I on the otherhand can do a pumpkgoon for Holloween. Think about it a full Pumpkgoon hurse. A magnetic pumpkin face on the hood, coffin in back, black curtains sound effects etc. Although I think you could take advantage of Xmas with that color, but not as fun. I guess you could Hang some tinsil off the surfboard. :lol:

I know where you live. Don't be suprised when you come out of the house on Oct 3rd and all your tires are flat. :lol: