GOONS check in

gokiburix

I just heard from Terry @ JCCS And there will be a goon class. :D:D

I might add some really nice wagons, We will have to go head to head with the yotas & hondogs, and all the rest. It will be tough to place there. But we can try. :eek:

THATS AWESOME NEWS!

Ok, I just registered...and under group, I put GOON SQUAD :D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Come on Datrod, if anyone can place it would be you!:D

I don't do well at JCCS. Or any import show for that matter. Everyone want's to see the turbo or some lame ass engine swap.:rolleyes:

I don't do to bad at hot rod shows. :D

I don't do well at JCCS. Or any import show for that matter. Everyone want's to see the turbo or some lame ass engine swap.:rolleyes:

I don't do to bad at hot rod shows. :D

I know what will put you over the top John...the Coca cola cooler / speaker box like we talked about @ the Z show :cool:

I know what will put you over the top John...the Coca cola cooler / speaker box like we talked about @ the Z show :cool:

Yea I need to work on that and the tiki lounge I want to do in the back of the goon. :D

http://www.zazzle.com/gokiburix+gifts

Here are the shirts i've made so far. I haven't ordered them myself yet, i think i will. Not sure if they'll be in before JCCS.

If you guys want it, try to order it from the site. They are made per order.

To be honest, I was just trying this site out. IF the demand is high enough, I will make high quality screen print. I think the ones on the site are digitally printed.

Also, I'm willing to take requests on what kind of GOON SQUAD shirts...and/or any other shirts you'd like me to design.

-goki:)

Here is the latest, waiting for alignment. Put on adjustable camber and t/c rods, brembro rotors and pads, it actually stops....Its a work in progress.

Looking good!! With white/lightly colored dimes, I really like the front end when the grill/bezels get polished out. Really makes the front end pop!

l_9ff5f8c787951207e8703f569ac3f176.jpg

alright so i reg my goon for jccs but do to many complications and family events im no longer able to go :(:(:(:(:( well anyways i was wondering if any of the fellow goonies would like to take my spot?? ill give u all the paper work just have to come pick it up...

my number is 805 345 0261 so just shoot me over a txt

Ok...so since JCCS is coming up, i finally decided to get off my ass and do something productive to the goon. So, on a ratsun budget, i've replaced my hatch seals for about $97 total.

When I got my goon, it didnt even have an outer weather strip and the inner was just crap...hard as plastic, sagging, torn, holes...you name it.

So...blah blah blah...words words words...aaa F' it...pics:

This is the outer seal. I used a clip on version.

SSPX0037.jpg

SSPX0038.jpg

SSPX0039.jpg

SSPX0040.jpg

For the inner, i mostly used the same clip on version except for the bottom, i used a stick on kind because unlike the rest of the opening, it doesnt seem to have the same "lip". I do have a tiny gap between clip on and stick on, but i dont think it will affect it much ...ok pics:

SSPX0052.jpg

SSPX0049.jpg

SSPX0050.jpg

This is what it looks like with the hatch closed:

SSPX0041.jpg

SSPX0043.jpg

SSPX0042.jpg

SSPX0044.jpg

mmm...just the way i like it....nice and tight! :D