my trucks

620GRX

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will the engine is build by Paul Williams  one of the baddest engine builds i know he still is not done with the motor is has been stoked with H beam rods forged pistons

crank is out of a Z24 block cut down .500 to fit ,opened to 88 mm pistons blue printed and spun balanced the crank  to 10,000 rpm with a peanut head with a $ 2,500 magic trick

dual Webbers Mallory dist,KAMEARI bearings and TWIN IDLER GEAR kit , water pump alternator is on the diff just got a six speed Trannyso thats next to go in  fuel cell. the truck has a roll bar with a 240z dash that looks bad ass!! ( sorry for the bad word) looking to get 4-wheel disc brakes the last thing will be a black walnut bed like the old 53 ford trucks. she ran 135 mph when i had my other motor in it .(i'm a petty Fan ), I just started to build engines

again my shop is Dr. Nissan Team Racing  and will biuld from stock to as deep as your pockets will go.

oh the sun visor is a decal that is a flame thing my idea hope to have her out on the mini truck car show very soon .

if i can halp you with anything just drop me a line.