A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also it's an '80 and has rear disc breaks??

Where have you been? This is the rear 210 and A10 owners die looking for. 

That's why I said awesome price just for the rear end, let alone an entire car. 

Free tip; Just the tip: Bolts in to the A10. 

Is your mind blown?

• Like 1

Oh and FYI... This Z20E ONLY HAS 4 SPARK PLUGS! I can't remember which thread on was on... But some folks swore up and down all Z series had 8 plugs? Also it's an '80 and has rear disc breaks??

Kirk_you-must-be-new-here.png

Also when your ready to slap a KA24e transmission behind that in place of the auto ... I have a clutch/brake pedal set ;)

Oh and FYI... This Z20E ONLY HAS 4 SPARK PLUGS! I can't remember which thread on was on... But some folks swore up and down all Z series had 8 plugs? Also it's an '80 and has rear disc breaks??

No it doesn't have rear disc breaks only rear disc brakes.

• Like 2

I think you guys have Mhubs replys and mine intertwined together..  The car he bought for $300 is a 80 the one me and FATboy510 were looking at was $700 and it was a 82 or 83  i don't remember with disc brakes .. I believe when he said " an 80 with disc brakes" he was asking a question about the one i was refering to, (as i never gave a build year for it ) ,  not stating his was.

I think

:)

Not for sure. The body didn't change '80-'83 so the H-165 and H-190 should be very very close.

I put an '80 or '81 S110 H-165 disc brake axle in my 710 and perfect fit. So if the A-10 is the same width as a 710 it should.  :lol:  how's that for science?

NJJO is looking for a round light grill.

And I have one for him. He won't reply to my texts. 

$75 with a parts train back to him. 

Mine is every piece besides emblem and a couple of springs that he can use from his set up. 

I'm afraid after next weekend the parts train may not be available for this. 

And I have one for him. He won't reply to my texts. 

$75 with a parts train back to him. 

Mine is every piece besides emblem and a couple of springs that he can use from his set up. 

I'm afraid after next weekend the parts train may not be available for this. 

he better hop on that shit for $75 if he wants it. cause it was $100 at pick n pull. i know they wont charge any different if thats what he is planning on doing 

• 2 weeks later...