JCCS SHow in October

1lo620

I am going to try to go down to the JCCS show in October. Is there any interest out there maybe to just ride down and maybe share gas. Are does anyone else want to go sown from the NW to show. It would be a nicer trip with a few more people..I brought this up a few months back but time is flying by and I want to make plans...So speak up if you have any interest...thanks:)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

already packed and ready to go kids and wife ready and excited to go also-doesnt mean much if my 2 kids and wife don't share my love for datsuns-every person should bring their kids and not deprive them of the car hobby, don't know what I'm driving down but maybe the '64 fairlady but probably not going to be finshed but will be running though. Can't wait for it its like going to disneyland but better!!!

conrad

already packed and ready to go kids and wife ready and excited to go also-doesnt mean much if my 2 kids and wife don't share my love for datsuns-every person should bring their kids and not deprive them of the car hobby, don't know what I'm driving down but maybe the '64 fairlady but probably not going to be finshed but will be running though. Can't wait for it its like going to disneyland but better!!!

conrad

Cheaper Too!!!

the new location means more space. more space means more datsuns

jccs could have the most datsuns at a single car show not only in the usa, but perhaps world wide :eek:

already packed and ready to go kids and wife ready and excited to go also

conrad

uh, you do realize it's on oct. 12 which is still over 3 months away?

Registration starts in 8 days................ July 1st. I STRONGLY suggest early registration. They would not let Chop Derek in last year but Irvine is a larger place so who knows about people showing up that day. See You there!!!!

the new location means more space. more space means more datsuns

jccs could have the most datsuns at a single car show not only in the usa, but perhaps world wide :eek:

uh, you do realize it's on oct. 12 which is still over 3 months away?

Time flys when your trying to get your datto running. I need three more:mad:

How many Datsuns do you think it will have this year?

Canby and West Coast Z Nationals have a lot of Datsuns too... not to mention Datsunaholic's back yard. :mellow:

Time flys when your trying to get your datto running. I need three more:mad:

Can't plan any sooner with 2 kids in tow but that is my life in a nutshell and I wouldn't have it any other way, feels weird when my kids are not with me at these events now, or maybe all those so called friends have not grown up yet ha ha!!

Could we get enough people to charter a car carrier? That would be cool, eight Datsuns going down the road. I don't want to drive that far again ...

I know of a guy who has a 4 car carrier, that runs to Cali 2 times a week. And I bet we could get a good deal if we book the whole truck. Exspecially if we book it both ways. Then we could just drive down in a car save gas wear and tear on the Datsuns and meet them down there...I will look into it....just have to get the comitment from 4 people.Because once you book a transport, you usually cant get out of it...

How many Datsuns do you think it will have this year?

Canby and West Coast Z Nationals have a lot of Datsuns too... not to mention Datsunaholic's back yard. :mellow:

datsuns overwhelm this show, despite the fact that the promoters favor toyota & mazda :rolleyes::fu:

it's simply a matter of fact there are tons more 510's, Z's & Roadsters compared to any other old japanese car

and if you surf the web, you'll see it's a worldwide phenomenon :cool:

west coast z nationals is pretty much z-only now, and i'm not into z's

canby wasn't as big as previous years ... fuel prices had something to do with it?

Hi Lawrence,

I haven't received an email directly from JCCS and only have a Paypal transaction ID so far. Where/how did You get Your # 1010 and 1011?? See You there!!!

Hi Lawrence,

I haven't received an email directly from JCCS and only have a Paypal transaction ID so far. Where/how did You get Your # 1010 and 1011?? See You there!!!

Hey Mike,

First I received the payment details from paypal and within 30 minutes of each registration I received this email "registration@japaneseclassiccarshow.com" for each registration. In the email it states the vehicle information is now in their system. Also indicated is that the number is just a transaction # and not a registration # (in my case 1010 & 1011). I would suggest you may want to send them an email just to confirm you are in the system. Hope this helps... Can't wait to the show and looking forward to it:thumbsup: