JCCS SHow in October

1lo620

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know of a guy who has a 4 car carrier, that runs to Cali 2 times a week. And I bet we could get a good deal if we book the whole truck. Exspecially if we book it both ways. Then we could just drive down in a car save gas wear and tear on the Datsuns and meet them down there...I will look into it....just have to get the comitment from 4 people.Because once you book a transport, you usually cant get out of it...

Dave, I'd be to happy ride along and drive one of your trucks into the show :D

Chris, your receipt from payPal says JCCS on it and some such stuff like that..make sure you are on their mailing list (e-mail type) and I am sure you will be contacted...they probably got overwhelmed on July 1st...besides, they will mail you a confirmation letter about 3 weeks before the event. will have all the information on it...

got an email from koji (co-organizer) and he said they were aware of the overcrowding of datsuns last year and that the new venue will hopefully alleviate that problem

however, he said that some obnoxious people don't listen to instruction and still park wherever they want ... you know who you are :mad: :fu:

DAMNIT!!! I just paid my entry fee and didnt get the link thing to work to the registration page. I emailed them and let them know... looks like there will be one more wagon at the show this year to join up with PCD and Datrod :D should be dropping the LZ2.2 into her with in the next week or so.

CANT WAIT! :lol:

Clayton

• 1 month later...
Big Dave...any updates as far as any of the NW guys making it this year? We'd love to finally meet you guys & hang out.

As far as I know no one from up here is going. Sorry to say, I wish it could have happened. But, there will be other shows and maybe one day, NW will meet SW....everyone enjoy....and good luck to all......:)