Look whats making news in Australia

Pedro

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha. What makes her picture taken by a friend better than by her dad? She's 20 and an adult. Got her clothes on. The pose isn't suggestive. The only inappropriateness is those gross tattoos.

417568-datsun.jpg

The other pictures, like her in the sexy ass pose, then the spread leg ass shot from behind looking at the Z. Must have been really awkward from the father.

Well, awkward for a normal father....Yeah the tattoos are pretty bad too :P .

I figure if it was a friend or a boyfriend it would be alright. If i knew some really attractive girl that looked good in front of a Datsun i would probably ask her to pose in front of it.

Probably bad father/daughter relationship, like Freud bad. ;)

I had the same thought ;)

That's all well and good, but did the Z sell?

Yeah, i read another article. said it sold for $7500. I figured the dude that took the pictures would be pretty stoked about the media coverage. Daughter or not he still got is Z way further out there than exptected :)

I saw that on ebay... I thought it went for some ungodly amount of money... But I could be wrong...

That's all well and good, but did the Z sell?

Yeah, i read another article. said it sold for $7500. I figured the dude that took the pictures would be pretty stoked about the media coverage. Daughter or not he still got is Z way further out there than exptected :)

joke_over_your_head.jpg

• Like 1