NZ Chris's Datsun Projects

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude I love the 1200 truck!! Well I actually like the whole fleet :D The truck is just my favorite :D I would ask some questions but there are just so many damn pictures I get confused when I start thinking.. haha

I good site here in NZ is http://www.trademe.co.nz.

If ya find one you like i can bid on it for ya and arrange shipping up to ya. can imagine it costing you to much

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Car-parts-accessories/Subaru/Other/auction-164442248.htm

I can bid on this for ya as its local so wont cost any postage to get it to me then i can package it up and ship it off to ya

Now if I only had some extra cash lying around :D I drove Davids new 1200 ute, wow after that I really want one!! Your wagon is bad ass but I can't wait until you start on the truck. Mostly because it looks like its my kinda style (to low for most :D ) At least thats how the pic looks :D

havent forgot you nismopu, Im workin on it.:):):)

But i have got a bit done on my 1200 wagon.

Ive finshed the rust work in the pass door and have just got it sitting in the frame, just workin on the drivers door now.

My mate Dan has been around to sort out the wiring, Lookin good now, I made up a alloy panel that hlds the ecu/dropping resistor/ignitor pack and some relays.

It will be hidden with a ventilated cover soon.

and also when i cut the old tunnel out and fabricated the new tunnel i never checked to see if the old heater fitted in > but today i bolted it up and hey presto it fits!!!!!!!

Also re done the sign writing on the 720 ute , thats now says

"DATSUN GARAGE"

also made a new interior door panel out of 1.2mm alloy with some swages around the outside, ill post up pics the the ute late , but wagon now

CIMG0066.jpg

CIMG0067.jpg

CIMG0069.jpg

CIMG0070.jpg

CIMG0071.jpg

CIMG0072.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry fo not being on here for so long, been inbetween jobs and the dattos have ben getting attetion here and there. Hopefully in a month or so when i get some money im owed ill be able to buy up large in water to air intercoolers and send them over to you guys in the states that are after them.As well as the manifold to, ive got plenty of mates here that will give them away to a good cause.

My 720 has got a bit of attention lately.

The 1200 wagon is geting close but just got put into storage

the 260 Coupe is still waiting patiently for my attention

IMG_4935.jpg

IMG_4934.jpg

IMG_4936.jpg

IMG_4937.jpg

IMG_4949.jpg

IMG_4950.jpg

IMG_4951.jpg

IMG_4952.jpg

IMG_4953.jpg

IMG_4847.jpg

IMG_4861.jpg

IMG_4849.jpg

CIMG0229.jpg

CIMG0103-1.jpg

• 7 months later...

Sorry for my lack of replays and lack of progress updates. And imreally sorry to nismopu for not gettin onto that intercooler. And to be honest i aint seen any kicking around on our local trading site but i will keep an eye out and get back to you

But i have been busy on my wagon lately and the 260c coupe is now tucked away in dry storage after spending a total of 12 years outside in our wet enviroment.

So wagon is all go . sittin on the ground with adj pltofrm suspension and camber plates. The brakes are all on and awaiting brake lines. The fuel system is done and currently workin on the intercooler piping.

enjoy my latest offersing to the Datsun gods

IMG_5883.jpg

IMG_5884.jpg

IMG_5877.jpg

IMG_5866.jpg

IMG_5864.jpg

IMG_5863.jpg

IMG_5861.jpg

IMG_5862.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_5866.jpg

Guest DatsuNoob

Chopper says "Dont be a fackin feery, rip into it!"

Chopper-Reid-is-back_small.jpg

J/K bro :D, love the projects! Congrats on the wedding. I hear ya, good or bad, things happen in life that take us outta the garage for a sec. Keep up the great work cuz.

Edited by DatsuNoob