86 720 4x4 DD

Picked up this 1986 Nissan 720 KC 4x4 for my brother to DD, it fits him very compared to some of the other vehicles I've seen him in.

C8B49689-6B25-4EE4-9A2D-79DE88686F12-116-0000002228459205.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

IMAG0130.jpg

Needs a ujoint, driversdoor, drivers side fender, front bumper, a good looking over, fresh fluids, and some love in general

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

well..... thought i was gunna wrap up my truck last night but my little brother called and said the 4x4 was overheatiing......

so he limped it to my place and i popped the hood:

2C35FD71-398E-4F6A-A50C-EFB994FACD1C-214

ended up being an overheating issues cause by what looked to be a piece of road debris puncturing the lower rad hose :(

so i ordered up some new hoses, thermostat, and a gasket. They should be in later today and hopefully i can have this back to driving by EOD today!!!

not too bad for the only issue that ive had to address so far since buying it :D 

lol........... Eh, fuck dude I bought that and had to replace the alternator, then busted the radiator, then popped a tire, then adjust all the valves... Then lost a rubber plug off the valve cover and had to fish it out of a hot head......

Glad you are having better luck than me.  How's that U-joint doing :lol:  Does your bro drive this daily?

Glad you are having better luck than me.  How's that U-joint doing :lol:  Does your bro drive this daily?

ya man, its been a DD since it left ur place with little to no down time. I had an electrical issue that got fixed now this and that's it 

• 1 month later...