• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u say baja.....i say ba----JAAAHHHHH

A839F865-52CD-41AA-BB2C-3CF006F17A0D_zps

all these were seen on the way to adams house.......including herbie the dune raper^^^^

0773733D-F44E-411E-846B-78208D7C5E18_zps

B25E00D8-84FA-4D3A-8B6C-C89E764D3A82_zps

saw this guy when i got back from Portland .. we powder coated some bronco parts then rip snorted around town for a few hours onthe bikes

CD66D144-0A7B-465C-82B6-F0A8EA960EF0_zps

• Like 3

Driving home from the Carls Jr. meet yesterday I spotted a black on black Audi R8. We both seemed to love each others rides as we kept pace with each other and kept revving. We did some racing to 70mph a couple times fooling around. Cool car and owner. Flashed each other the thumbs up and he screamed down the freeway leaving me in the dust. 

ok complete lie^^^ we all know if tristins car would even do 70 it would totally be unsafe and risk colliding with the r8...so what did he think of your neutral drops...lol

im sorry i had to!!!!!   the end of the the post started to sound like u were sad u didnt flash him your cellie or something ..lol

or worse...

ok complete lie^^^ we all know if tristins car would even do 70 it would totally be unsafe and risk colliding with the r8...so what did he think of your neutral drops...lol

im sorry i had to!!!!!   the end of the the post started to sound like u were sad u didnt flash him your cellie or something ..lol

or worse...

It was actually horribly unsafe. It was dark, raining, and foggy. It was hard to see the lines on the highway and I had to stay right on the R8 to make sure I stayed in my lane. It was a bit unnerving. Anna was totally scared. 

:) no worries I'm a big Type II fan also

If you can find one for $40k that would be a bargain, they've become RIDICULOUSLY expensive.

thanks for fixing the typo. I'm still getting used to keyboard.

I'd love to buy a 23 window safari, but I don't want to spend 40k

IMG_00405.jpg

I may have post this before...... who cares...... Type II for the win :)

• Like 1

I know Bo and Luke are getting older now and probably needed a car that was easier to get in and out of.  I guess they finally got rid of the Charger.

I didn't know they lived in Arizona now....  Saw their car yesterday.  :thumbup: :rofl:

IMG_0986_zps39579581.jpg

naner sent this to van the other night or day i cant remrmber.......looks its von....

65962DB3-8815-4564-BDB8-C98CCC763F7F_zps

A7F2B5E2-13A0-43AC-8D0E-146BF8026851_zps

i dont think he could hear me ......lol

59A7FF0B-C471-4C97-93F6-5319823F845B_zps

someone was pissed there shit was getting repossessed ..... prolly found out cars aint like houses the bank will bill u for the parts u take