Random Videos

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no its not. Didn't you pull some moves like that when we played pool at Temple Billards last summer? ya, you've got skillz

Well yes, but I used smoke and mirrors not skills :D

Well yes, but I used smoke and mirrors not skills :D

sound like one hell of a night. smoke and mirrors can only mean two things: marijuana and cocaine!!!! haha.

Remember everyone, you are special and your parents will always love you. I hope you all have a very special saturday... I will be at work:(

• 1 month later...

that's a cool vid....been around for awhile now but still is awesome...

there's a few other vehicles on the same track but I don't remember what they were but the mini was the fastest...

too bad a dime couldn't have such nimbleness to it...acceleration, cornering and stopping ability...wow!

They aren't. I drove one once, a pal in high school had one but no license. The rad is in the drivers wheel well, or was it the pass side? Had a S.U. carb and about 1 liter engine. Top speed was about 60.

As far as the mini is concerned.. I think he had Tractor Brakes on the front.. you know independent of each other.. seems like it would have to to pull off those tight turns..

• 3 weeks later...