521 parts

Well, since I cut up my 521 and sent it to the grave yard, I have a bunch of 521 parts I need to get rid of. I have basically everything off the truck in boxes on the shelf. Everything is off a 69 model that was an extemely clean low miles truck. Pretty much all in excellent condition. Here some of the highlights I can think of.

-brand new 520-521 windshield

-520 dash

-near perfect steering wheel

-near perfect complete grill

-18 inch qx56 wheels with brand new 215/35/18 tires

-all very clean glass

-all electrial switches

-beebani disk brake brackets (new never installed)

Like I said, I have a whol truck in boxes, so anything you may need just ask. I'm not going to beat anyone up on prices, just need these parts to find a new home. Let me know hat ya need and ill give you a fair price.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a new windshield and the gasket that goes around it. I also need both key locks in both doors. I'm looking for the front hood emblem and the datsun 1600 emblem(just need 1 of these)

You have the piece that goes above grill, just a straight chrome piece i think.

It was my project that I just didn't have time to get to in the forseeable future, and I damn sure wasn't gonna sell it and see someone else finish it. You can see pics of it in the trucks section "bagged 521 on 18's"

Anyone else miss the Neg Rep button?

• Like 2

It was my project that I just didn't have time to get to in the forseeable future, and I damn sure wasn't gonna sell it and see someone else finish it. You can see pics of it in the trucks section "bagged 521 on 18's"

You are a failure.

negative1.jpg

• Like 2

Draker....................... I may be a failure, but I'm still yur daddy. You really shouldn't talk to your father that way. LoL

Actually I'm pretty upset about cutting it up. But hey, I just made everyones 521`s a little more valueable. Ill get another one one day when I have the time it can get the attention it deserves

• Like 1

How is this thread not locked?

For sale thread, with no prices or pics?

Um...

This thread is not locked because the moderators of the site have seen me on here since it was started. They know i am extemely busy building high end classic and custom cars (which is why i scraped my project.....no time) and I dont get on here much. If you dont like it, stay out of my thread and dont buy my parts. My pm box was full, so anyone that i havent responded to yet please pm me again. All these parts are in my fathers basement, and im getting by there to get pics this weekend. Sorry for any lack of repsonse on my parts, working 18 hour days trying to finish this project has been killing me. I want these parts to goto someone that will use them, as i am an automotive enthusiast. I dont need any keyboard commandos in my thread who werent going to buy anything anyways...........

I want to buy...but you don't have pics or prices, as the rules state.

Motivated, you are not.

No disrespect intended to anyone. But sir, when you put ads up like this you get a lot of peoples hopes up. So perhaps you might use better judgment before starting a topic that you cannot immediately follow through with. That being said, good luck to you..

If people would bitch less publicly and just message people they might get somewhere. This guys has followed through with PM's very well in my opinion. I PM'd him a few hours after he made the thread asking for a price on something, he replied the following day with the price he wanted. I asked for photos, he said he would get me some, but asked for a little time because he doesn't have the parts at his disposal right now.... no problem. Chill the fuck out and you'll get your answers. Not everyone can offer instant gratification. Every forum has rules, some tend to be exempt in various forms, it's the internet..... whining doesn't tend to get you very far.

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.