Project DOOM.

Satan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a pretty cool looking goon. Other than that I'm not sure what's going on here, got people giving me weird looks at work cause I've been laughing to myself reading through this...

Thanks. They give you that look cause they dont understand how to have as mutch fun as you Bud.

Come into the light my son!

We have cookies and booze!

dont tell them our secrets, there will be 100000000000000000 converts by 3pm

Did someone say cookies?

not for you you fat bastard

Santa is a creation of my own father.

So he can come at me bro!

I'll just call my dad! :ninja:

handle your own problems, i already saved you that one time you died :poke:

u know u both don't exist right so this conversation, even on the interwebs, is not happening

blasphemer!

It might be soo. But you are not a cheater. Favor to mee.

i've kicked you out of my house before, dont make me make you cry again, pussy!

Now back to more technical things. My Doom was made with only a 1300 or even less power plant. As i dont know anything about Datsun other how it got its name i need help so i can conqur more quickly. What Engines can drop in and how easy. Original Datsun only. I have a Hemi that i take in and out faster then anyone of you guys can.

dont tell them our secrets, there will be 100000000000000000 converts by 3pm

not for you you fat bastard

handle your own problems, i already saved you that one time you died :poke:

blasphemer!

i've kicked you out of my house before, dont make me make you cry again, pussy!

i See you say that from way up there. Come walk this world again and we will dance again.(i Just deleted backstreetboys off my HD)

Now back to more technical things. My Doom was made with only a 1300 or even less power plant. As i dont know anything about Datsun other how it got its name i need help so i can conqur more quickly. What Engines can drop in and how easy. Original Datsun only. I have a Hemi that i take in and out faster then anyone of you guys can.

theres alot of swap choices. whats going to be easy or hard to get depends on where your from

i See you say that from way up there. Come walk this world again and we will dance again.(i Just deleted backstreetboys off my HD)

you wish the apocalypse on the inhabitants of the earth you roam? that will be the consequences

When it comes to parts that i can get here i dont know were or what is available.

I live in Norway and from what i see there is a guy on this forum living close to me whit a pickup.

I have a friend who is currently in Texas that can take home some parts. (not a whole car. I asked)

And now for something that all of you going to think is a lie.

Everything on my car works.

So what i need for my car im not sure about.

What im going to do too the car im not sure about.

I do want to get it alittle lower and stiffer suspension.

I need to bleed the brakes.

The wheels on the car is boring so im going to look for some cooler ones that i like. Not too crazy.

I like the hub caps. But one of em is damaged alittle so ill be looking for a new one. And as i write i found one on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-1973-1974-1975-1976-1977-1978-Datsun-B-210-13-Wheelcover-HUBCAP-/300689052565?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item460276d395&vxp=mtr

And i need a door mirror on the passenger side.

Damn that ebay. Ill sitt all day here now.

Update after i finish ebay browsing