*Few More Days*Blue Lake Parts Thread- Free Shipping

New offer for Aero rims... If purchased, I will throw in a free fresh coat of powder in your choice. Depending on when money is received, I cannot guarantee the rims will be done for Blue Lake, but delivery options can be discussed through PM. 100 colors to choose from.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So close!

New item: Beige circular tsurikawa.

A friends wife works for the Japanese transit authority. She snagged a pair for me and they arrived today. Surprise! I only want one and I have two. It's brand new and never installed (but still stolen so it's legit bozo lol).

$40

7744869976_ded9fe0323_z.jpg

I have a few 620 standard cab parts I'd like to find new homes for, but I won't haul them to BL unless someone wants them. PM me and we can work out the details.

Rear windows: Sliding and solid. Also have both door glasses.

Photo819.jpg

Driveline

Photo820.jpg

Steering wheel("Datsun" rubbed off, but very nice overall)

620Parts010.jpg

Early 620 Grill(headlight buckets are sold)

620Parts017.jpg

620 Speedo(plastic face has a crack)

620Parts009.jpg

KA24DE Turbo manifold(Unused)

Photo483.jpg

Have more stuff, I'll try to post it up.

So close!

New item: Beige circular tsurikawa.

A friends wife works for the Japanese transit authority. She snagged a pair for me and they arrived today. Surprise! I only want one and I have two. It's brand new and never installed (but still stolen so it's legit bozo lol).

$40

7744869976_ded9fe0323_z.jpg

7751052378_55e02b1af3_z.jpg

im bringing a set of nearly new ermish rear coil overs, 510keeper is bringing parts by request only (might be too late to get stuff from him). i think skib is bringing some rear coil overs. tristin is bringing his door lock pull knobs and other small parts and thats all i remember off hand.

Figured Id post some parts that I'm wanting to sell and figure to offer you all free shipping to the Blue Lake Datsun Show

Also a thread for anyone else wanting to sell some parts at the show too. So post away

Paypal, MO, Cash

620 Heater Core- 10.00

p_015.jpg

620 radiator 2 core (missing plug) 15.00

p_016.jpg

620 Tail lights with housings 30.00

p_029.jpg

SunRoof fits 620 40.00

p_026.jpgp_027.jpg

Old School fiberglass flares. fronts have cracks All 4 20.00

p_025.jpg

p_035.jpg

620 light buckets 8.00

p_031.jpg

Fiberglass windshield visor missing 1 side bracket 30.00

p_009.jpg

p_010.jpg

You still have thoses 620 fiberglass finders?

Lol did you have to quote the entire post with those pictures just for one item?

Aero rims no longer for sale this weekend. I couldn't get a tire for my SSRs so I have to use an Aero to get to Oregon. May go back up afterwords.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.