WALMART BINGO

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine used to work in the lube bay of one, and I'd come hang out once in awhile. It was christmas time and they had the Coke bottles that look like ball ornament, we were talking about how they'd probably make decent hand granades. We joke around about stupid shit like that all the time and one his co-workers ratted him out, knowing that we're not serious. Who cares, Walleyworld is a discusting store and never liked going in there from the start.

well, if it helps at all i didnt go there to scope you out... i attended my mom's/brother's/uncle's birthday dinner at fresh choice... lmao... my dad looked across the table, and said, hey andy, theres a little datsun truck... lmao... yeah dad.. thats a guy i met on the forums... hes a good guy. lol... nothin but good words for you bro.

well, if it helps at all i didnt go there to scope you out... i attended my mom's/brother's/uncle's birthday dinner at fresh choice... lmao... my dad looked across the table, and said, hey andy, theres a little datsun truck... lmao... yeah dad.. thats a guy i met on the forums... hes a good guy. lol... nothin but good words for you bro.

thanks good to hear man same here i appreciate all the help you have offered....but thats still funny how he noticed it.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OK. I have a photo taken at the Winslow, Arizona Walmart but need to know what catigory it fits. It is of a senior aged native american (see how tactfully I said all of that?) on an electric scooter and the ONLY item in the basket is an AX ! ! ! TRUTH ! ! ! !

OK. I have a photo taken at the Winslow, Arizona Walmart but need to know what catigory it fits. It is of a senior aged native american (see how tactfully I said all of that?) on an electric scooter and the ONLY item in the basket is an AX ! ! ! TRUTH ! ! ! !

WINNER!! Oh wait, sorry, I spoke out of turn.... :( ;)

• Like 1

Mike-and what was Tonto going to do with the Tomahawk?

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...