Oregon traitors

Guest jaimesix

Guest jaimesix

I am stumped to learn that Obama is winning in Oregon. What a terrible mistake, that will give the presidential election to Mc Cain.

I can not understand why people vote en mass for someone that talks and talks...speeches and speeches about change.....change.....empty rethoric, cheap speeches....but I guess some go for that fairy tale:mellow:

I just wanted Oregonians opinion.....this is preposterous.

Jaime.______________________________________________________

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.eyeblast.tv/Public/Video.aspx?rsrcID=2036

I haven't been impressed with either one. I'll probably vote Republican.

I don't like Obama, but I don't like sensationalism on either side, either. The video makes some good points, but I think exaggerates on some as well, eg:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/anthem.asp

Guest jaimesix
*yawn* wheres the cars??
Now Then,Back To The Datsun/ratsun Forum

Hi.

This is the General Discussion forum , as far as I understand it . Nobody is obligated to participate in this thread if it is not of your particular taste.

I have nothing against Obama myself. My concept of him as a human being is of a decent man. I have no more information about him to make a asessment about him as a person, but I am not interested that much in that aspect of him, I am more interested in his political/economic plans.

All I hear from his speeches is empty rethoric, talking about "Change" and the "American people", clitche after clitche....no substance.

I am not surprised about people looking for change, what surprises me is the fact that people are voting for him, when he has shown nothing.

Empty words and media hurray are all that propells his group. If voters were going for someone presenting a sound program, and political experience, I would understand, but this empty candidate is proving how shallow the constituents are in this country.

Just ask anyone about the reasons for voting Obama. A lost countenance and no explanation is what usually follows such question. Others say..."Because he is winning".

I am surprised, specially when this voting results occur in Oregon , suposedly a state with inteligent people and great capacity for inferrence.

There is no inference to make from speeches about "Change" and the "American People".

Jaime._______________________________________________________

Hi.

This is the General Discussion forum , as far as I understand it . Nobody is obligated to participate in this thread if it is not of your particular taste.

Jaime._______________________________________________________

Just like you, they are expressing their opinion. (with some very small humor) But yes, this is General Discussion: talk about anything you want. Discussion implies a two or more way sharing of ideas or opinions so expect some feedback.

You know for weeks now nothing has been said about what each candidate is for, just who won what. Frankly it bores me. A vast majority of Americans are so apathetic they don't vote so why would candidates stir them up, they actually might start to grow a brain and think. Can you imagine if politics was taught in school? Not just politics but world politics and history. Something to give future voters the tools to vote intelligibly. Some countries in Europe, it's against the law to NOT vote. Never in all my years have I seen the US so fucked up. (no offense, the people are fine and it's nothing that can't be fixed) It is true, you get the government you deserve.

Can you imagine if politics was taught in school? Not just politics but world politics and history. Something to give future voters the tools to vote intelligibly.

It is true, you get the government you deserve.

wOw! if only dub-ya had enrolled in something like that in school. oh wait he was too high to remember anything.

my favorite quote about W: "'A moment I've been dreading. George brought his n'er-do-well son around this morning and asked me to find the kid a job. Not the political one who lives in Florida; the one who hangs around here all the time looking shiftless. This so-called kid is already almost 40 and has never had a real job. Maybe I'll call Kinsley over at The New Republic and see if they'll hire him as a contributing editor or something. That looks like easy work.'

From the REAGAN DIARIES------entry dated May 17, 1986."

Plans for the George W. Bush Presidential Library have been released.

The Library will include:

The Hurricane Katrina Room, which is still under

construction and looks like a disaster.

The Alberto Gonzales Room, where you can't remember

anything you see or hear.

The Texas Air National Guard Room, where you don't

have to even show up.

The Walter Reed Hospital Room, where they don't let

you in.

The Guantanamo Bay Room,* where they don't let you

out.

The Weapons of Mass Destruction Room,*which no one

has been able to find.

The Iraq War Room, where you complete your first

tour, they make you go back for a second, third,

fourth, & sometimes fifth tour.

The Dick Cheney room,*in an undisclosed location,

complete with shooting gallery.

Plans also include:

The K-Street Project Gift Shop,* where you can buy an

election.

The Airport Men's Room,* where you can meet some of

your favorite Senators.

Last, but not least, there* will be an entire floor

devoted to a 1/64 scale model of the President's ego.

To highlight the President's accomplishments, the

museum will have an electron microscope to help you

locate them.

There are no plans yet on where in the library to

put the*President's only book.

c'mon mike its the US of fuckin' A, we only care if we can drive our 3mpg guzzlers, waste food and kill the oceans.

that 'politico' shit is other countries problems...sheesh :blink:

we just bomb until they comply, whether they deserve it or not

the oakland traitors!

:lol: :w00t:

is it football season yet ???

Will it have a (ninth month, a week and 4 days into the first year after the new millenium room?) Can't say the date because government watchdogs scrutinize any mention of it these days. Wasn't he on watch when it hit the fan?

Gotta get off political discussions, nothing to contribute but distain. Let this thread die.

Wasn't he on watch when it hit the fan?

Let this thread die.

:lol:

no he wasnt. he was "reading" to some school kids and finished the story before he could wrap his around was he was told.

AKA ... asleep at the wheel :eek:

DIE thread DIE!

Guest jaimesix
wOw! if only dub-ya had enrolled in something like that in school. oh wait he was too high to remember anything.

my favorite quote about W: "'A moment I've been dreading. George brought his n'er-do-well son around this morning and asked me to find the kid a job. Not the political one who lives in Florida; the one who hangs around here all the time looking shiftless. This so-called kid is already almost 40 and has never had a real job. Maybe I'll call Kinsley over at The New Republic and see if they'll hire him as a contributing editor or something. That looks like easy work.'

From the REAGAN DIARIES------entry dated May 17, 1986."

Plans for the George W. Bush Presidential Library have been released.

The Library will include:

The Hurricane Katrina Room, which is still under

construction and looks like a disaster.

The Alberto Gonzales Room, where you can't remember

anything you see or hear.

The Texas Air National Guard Room, where you don't

have to even show up.

The Walter Reed Hospital Room, where they don't let

you in.

The Guantanamo Bay Room,* where they don't let you

out.

The Weapons of Mass Destruction Room,*which no one

has been able to find.

The Iraq War Room, where you complete your first

tour, they make you go back for a second, third,

fourth, & sometimes fifth tour.

The Dick Cheney room,*in an undisclosed location,

complete with shooting gallery.

Plans also include:

The K-Street Project Gift Shop,* where you can buy an

election.

The Airport Men's Room,* where you can meet some of

your favorite Senators.

Last, but not least, there* will be an entire floor

devoted to a 1/64 scale model of the President's ego.

To highlight the President's accomplishments, the

museum will have an electron microscope to help you

locate them.

There are no plans yet on where in the library to

put the*President's only book.

c'mon mike its the US of fuckin' A, we only care if we can drive our 3mpg guzzlers, waste food and kill the oceans.

that 'politico' shit is other countries problems...sheesh :blink:

we just bomb until they comply, whether they deserve it or not

:lol: :w00t:

is it football season yet ???

That was hilarious.

What a library !.....LOL

Jaime.__________________________________________________________

HAH, I started a thread about this titled "Ratsun and Politics" I believe.... I personally think this stuff should be kept to each other....otherwise I would hate for people to put an opinion on someone based on there voting opinion. I don't like any of the running mates for any parties. Simple as that. I sure wont be voting democrat thought. I like my guns, and they don't.:fu:

Wheres the datsun talk!:cool:

I'm Canadian eh? so who cares what I think about US politics. Voting cuts into beer drinking and Hockey Night in Canada for most Canadians. For me it cuts into thinking about Datsuns. If you could vote with a TV remote I might be interested.

You guys seriously think there's a difference between the 2 Republicans and Democrats,,both get heavily swayed by lobbyist (Private and Public), both are saying anything to get elected, both would not know what to do regarding dire issues we have: Iraq war, price of gas, health care, education, weakness of the American dollar and so on....I used to get involved heavily into political arena back in the days and it does not matter if its republican or republican they will make promises to get elected and then reality hits.

To me it's not about Republican or Democrats, it's about issues they hold valuable and values...Like right now, I will vote for anybody, even a monkey who can do something about the price of gas or quality of education, but I know I am dreaming because the president has limited power..Look what happened to Bush when he went to the middle east practically begging the Saudis to produce more oil, they basically said screw yourself...Another issue I am thinking about is a President that gets respect from the European nations, china, Russia and others since our current one does not...

Yup, it basically comes down to what you know about their value system and who lines up most with your own, the rest is just rhetoric. Frankly I'm tired of hearing how our education systems suck, bad teachers, blah blah blah. I think the bigger problem is that we have bad parents. You could have the crappiest school system and have smart, succeeding students if only their parents got involved and gave interest. The reverse is also true, IMO - excellent school system and crappy parents that don't have any interest and just let their kids slide. The problem now is that parents just want daycare and are only concerned with kids advancing/passing regardless of them learning anything that we've the schools are dumbed down. They don't take a genuine interest in what their kids are doing/learning.

politics suck but i am not an obama suporter anyone but him as for clinton it wont be any different then when her husband was in office we all know she was running the show then :P