oh shit please say .....

are the proverbial sno flakes really 14's.. u know the z wheels ... i mean i dont know, but if i was looking i would guess there 15's they look huge on cars... i spent all this time thinking they were 15's i shoulda asked so please tell me im worng and that there 15x7

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.311s.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15831

facepalm, pic and says 15 ...so are there two sets, one 14 and one 15 or what... i got a pic of wheels and they look exactly like all the flakes i seen..

i really only want if 15's case i got tires and not much of a 14 fan... except chicks that age...

the wheels i am trying to get gotta be 15 x 7 he says the 14x7 though..no bueno 14's

hahahaha yeah i did ....to and the set i was interested in i was originally told 15 but then he corrected himself and said 14 x7 i said really ididnt know they made 14's snoflakes and the pic he sent me is the same as the ones above

zilla i was sent the second pic or similar to show and i was like cool the 15's but know i am being told there 14...makes me think top pic would be what shows up then i would be sad panda...and probably lose it and punch tristin in his fire crotch

yeah but thats not the pic that was shown to me ......the pic that was shown to me was the matching one to above .....the meshie dukes of hazard, smoke my bandit looking wheels ....originally theywere 15x7 but then he said they are 14x7 in last email and it makes me think of just the wheels u showed me ...which isnt what i want....i want whats above....im just afraid iwill buy a snoflake and i will get a sno flake but it wont be the flake i wanted....

and did u not get my message bannana... give me your cellie...if u dont now hat a cellie is ask your kid...dylan right?

sent no money ...yet before, wanna make sure im not sailing on butt cheese down a road i dont want....getting the 14's would be like painting a general lee themed car then being to dumb to realize u put 10 on the door..instead of 01

god, the snoflakes are just winter wheels till i make up my mind on what real wheels are gonna go on there... and this is hurting my brain...mind u i am dealing with a seasoned ratsuner so its not like i doubt his info i just am like " are u sure 81 280 zx snoflakes , 14's really... didnt even know that was a option but that got me thinking about the 14's that dont even look like sno flakes but get called that....NO BUENO ON SPLIT STAR.... I WANT SMOKE MY POLE AND THE BANDIT RIMS IN 15" ANYBODY IN SO CAL WANNA DRIVE OVER AND VERIFY...( I KID)

ZX Snowflake is 14x6

th_SAM_0071.jpg

ZX Mesh is 15x6

280zxtu.JPG

http://kmhafer.datsun510.com/ - wheel guide

The descriptions for these wheels are reversed. The 6 spoke is just that, 6 spoke and is 14x6. It came on the later 280zx stock.

The bottom wheel is the snowflake which came on the '81 turbo only and is 15x6. stock tire size was 205 60 15

So everyone else is wrong, but Ratsun is right. Right on.

On his webpage

http://kmhafer.datsun510.com/wheelchart.htm

He lists the 6 spokes as a 6 pointed star, not a snowflake, and it doesnt even resemble a snowflake.

Then on what you call meshies, he calls them snowflakes... and these are closer to resembling snowflakes, and then take into account every other manufactures snowflake wheels, these are snowflakes, not a mesh.

seems like you contradicted your own link, or you didnt provide a full path to what you saw...

On his webpage

http://kmhafer.datsu.../wheelchart.htm

He lists the 6 spokes as a 6 pointed star, not a snowflake, and it doesnt even resemble a snowflake.

Then on what you call meshies, he calls them snowflakes... and these are closer to resembling snowflakes, and then take into account every other manufactures snowflake wheels, these are snowflakes, not a mesh.

seems like you contradicted your own link, or you didnt provide a full path to what you saw...

i know but everyone calls them sno lakes and i think the same thing every time... they don't even look like a snow flake.... i think its cause there off a z right after sno flakes so ...guilt by association...i knew what u meant zilla and was afraid of just that get the spllit six in 14 in the mail and not the super transammie, burt reynolds sno flakes...are what iwant...i think i got it figued... local guy helped me out with it ...stayed tuned fored upated piced dated pics.

I was at a yard and found these two sets on ZX cars. I remember thinking 15"?

Says 6 JJ X 14 on the rim

Must be the 15" ones...

74710ontheroad002Large.jpg...says 6 JJ X 15 on the rim

mmmm hmmmm thats them.. in a jy u say huh... hmmm steal me a center cap or four....please sir

yeah check this off bucket list.... flakes in possesion....and for all u air cooled vw'ers......little did i know or eric for that matter......BOW WOW autoparts has moved.....44th and 168th in lynwood.....now.... and dont use a iphone to get directions cause google trys to get u to enter a homeless camp by there directions.....

thanks again Ericjbi super appreciate u driving to meet me....nd it was great to meet u ... sorry i had to run my jet boat guru was waiting for me to go to the lake ( he changed plans on me... so it wasnt that we were both lost...)...luckily south bound traffic is made for a k4500 box van doing 80plus in the car pool lane...( what i had a passenger..)