FOR SALE - 72 2dr coupe EXCELLENT CONDISH! SR20DET

Here is one of the cleanest 510's out there! Hate to sell, but I have bills to pay. The car has a clean title. Currently in project state - not finished. Car is complete with all stock parts - L16 w./trans, all trim, all glass, even a JDM grill!

Also comes with SR20DET and S13 5spd. Brand new stand alone harness w/igniter chip. PAnasport 13" wheels. Good tires. Troy Ermish coil overs with eibach springs. Interior is a 9/10. TINY bit of rust on floor, zero rust on fenders, trunk, rockers, quarter panels.

Priced for a quick sell - $6500 FIRM!

Lowballers stay away. Price is set for a fair quick sale.

Call/Text 760-518-967 zero.

Here is my CL ad for photos:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/3186172978.html

I have more photos I can send to anybody interested. Car is located in Ramona, CA.

Thanks for looking.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is one of the cleanest 510's out there! Hate to sell, but I have bills to pay. The car has a clean title. Currently in project state - not finished. Car is complete with all stock parts - L16 w./trans, all trim, all glass, even a JDM grill!

Also comes with SR20DET and S13 5spd. Brand new stand alone harness w/igniter chip. PAnasport 13" wheels. Good tires. Troy Ermish coil overs with eibach springs. Interior is a 9/10. TINY bit of rust on floor, zero rust on fenders, trunk, rockers, quarter panels.

Priced for a quick sell - $6500 FIRM!

Lowballers stay away. Price is set for a fair quick sale. Comes with brand new radiator, new turbo, 550cc injection w/ plenum, surge tank, etc.

Call/Text 760-518-967 zero.

Here is my CL ad for photos:

http://sandiego.crai...3087087739.html

I have more photos I can send to anybody interested. Car is located in Ramona, CA.

Thanks for looking.

add dont work

People on here probably flagged him cause he doesnt know what a 510 Coupe is. Dont blame them, I would have. That would suck looking at craigslist then you see a Coupe for 6500.00 only to click on it and see another person who doesnt know what a 510 Coupe is. That would piss me off enough to flag it.

• Like 1

I hope people on here wouldn't . While strictly speaking a 2 door sedan could also be called a coupe just that datsun made a distinction many car manuufacturers would have called a 2 door version of a 4 door car a coupe. I hope ratsunites wouldn't be such jerks OMG you clicked on a CL advert and it wasn't exactly what you were expecting.

• Like 2

I would have text him, thats a nice car, but its a sedan all coupes where imported and right hand drive.

But instead I said it here. If he repost it im shure hell get better response.

Again, nice car man. Glws. Dont think we flagged it.

I hope people on here wouldn't . While strictly speaking a 2 door sedan could also be called a coupe just that datsun made a distinction many car manuufacturers would have called a 2 door version of a 4 door car a coupe. I hope ratsunites wouldn't be such jerks OMG you clicked on a CL advert and it wasn't exactly what you were expecting.

I agree...

The Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) distinguishes a coupé from a sedan (saloon) primarily by interior volume; SAE standard J1100 defines a coupé as a fixed-roof automobile with less than 33 cubic feet (930 L) of rear interior volume. A car with a greater interior volume is technically a two-door sedan, not a coupé, even if it has only two doors. By this standard, the Chevrolet Monte Carlo, Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, and Mercedes-Benz CL-Class coupés are all two-door sedans. Only a few sources, however (including the magazine Car and Driver), use the two-door sedan label in this manner. Some car manufacturers may nonetheless choose to use the word coupé (or coupe) to describe such a model (e.g., the Cadillac Coupe de Ville).

• Like 1

The 2dr and 4dr sedans have basically the same body. The difference is, that the B-pillar is moved back in the 2dr and it has a longer door. The roof, windshield, and rear window are the same. They also shared the same rear tail panel and taillights, and most other items.

The 2dr coupe has a different roof, windshield, and rear window altogether.. along with different trim, taillights, and the list goes on... and of course, they were only made in RHD...

.. oh, do I love me a RHD...

bus-driver-busey.gif

• 1 month later...

This car is back up for sale. Buyer backed out. Yes, this is a 2 door SEDAN, not a coupe. Sorry for the confusion.

Please, serious buyers only! No tire kickers. I have had a lot of my time wasted with the sale of this car. Price is firm. Well worth every penny.

http://sandiego.crai...3186172978.html

So nice car for what i can see but the question i have unless im not looking or reading right is,is the sr20 installed or out of the car.because your offering 2 motors with it,so is it like the pictures show now.And sedan or coupe its nice 2 door.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.