Good Shop in SoCal for 510 Body & Paint Work

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, he is the man to see. Now you are fucked with inferior corrosion repair, body work, prep and paint application.

Go onto some hot rod websites and see who does the best work in your area. Maybe James can recommend someone in socal.

Where in SoCal are you located? I have a good body and paint connection in Riverside. He has done several magazine cars and his day job is as a paint shop manager.

GreenStarlet.JPG

SAM_0646.JPG

he did this starlet. Pictures hardly do it justice.

Brad @ hosestop@msn,com fixed my dd 620 after being smacked 2x on the 91 FWY & made the body work better then it was before... In addition, he did one of the first swaps of an SR20DET in my 620 P/U and have had "0" problem in 2 + years,,, I highly recommend his services.

• 2 weeks later...

Prestige Two in Torrance is a really first class body and paint shop. They are accredited by all Insurance firms which says a lot about their ability. My son who is a qualified mechanic checked them out. He said he could eat his lunch off the floor of their paint shop, that;s how clean it was.

• 2 weeks later...