Canby 2013: Where Wet Dreams Come From

chester

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No no no. Ill put the spares in my bed. Anything we gotta do to bring some ladies. Ill just stay close to tristin on the drive down ;)

Fuck, you have the right idea. I knew I kept you around for something. High school chicks and support truck... perfect :thumbup:

Oh don't worry tristin. Ill find us some hoochies for sure ;)

Im trying to convince Red76Datsun to bring some young honies... He has space for two in his truck and I have space for five in Minty. Could be a fun trip :hyper:

Well they do usually have a dog show that same weekend,, not sure where the hog showing contest will be held ,, but i'm sure you guys will find yer fine  ladies a good place to " show them off " ..

:lol:

Guest Jamee

Im trying to convince Red76Datsun to bring some young honies... He has space for two in his truck and I have space for five in Minty. Could be a fun trip :hyper:

I'd like 2 young honies please. no 1..2? I want some too please :lol: :devil: :rofl:

I'm hoping to have enough funds make it up there with my 810 goon would be my first time going I missed last years because I was broke hopefully things are different this time. :sleep:

Start saving now!

I'll be there on Saturday. Not sure what I'll be driving.. probably the Z at this point.

I'm hoping to have enough funds make it up there with my 810 goon would be my first time going I missed last years because I was broke hopefully things are different this time. :sleep:

Being broke is a weak excuse for not being there. A large percentage for the attendees come from south of where you live.. you could carpool up. You're not even off the beaten path!

Being broke is a weak excuse for not being there. A large percentage for the attendees come from south of where you live.. you could carpool up. You're not even off the beaten path!

Lol yeah I guess so it was last minute thing when I wouldn't be able to make it I didn't get to carpool with anyone so got unlucky.

If youd quit being a girl, you could get that '69 on the road :D Then you could pack it full of parts... 

I've been holding off on putting in serious work on this until I get the title situation figured out. But yes, I agree. lol

• Like 1

Oh theres title issues... I must have missed that. Yeah I would hold off as well. Ive seen times where guys put in some good work only to lose the car to the PO and they basically just got free work done. 

Hope it gets figured out soon. 

Oh theres title issues... I must have missed that. Yeah I would hold off as well. Ive seen times where guys put in some good work only to lose the car to the PO and they basically just got free work done. 

Hope it gets figured out soon. 

The issue is the PO bought it in 1984ish and didnt title it or lost the title. It was purged out of the dmv in 1988. I went to the dmv to file a lost tile and they have to go find the record manually from 88. I should get some info back late next week on what the situation is. Ive got a bill of sale from the PO, but hes not nothing from the guy before him. For all i know the seller from 1984 could be dead. I think ill be good. If not ill try to file a mechanic or abandoned vehicle lien on it and get it goin the hard way. My guess is that they will just rebuild the record and issue me the title. Fingers crossed.