is there a seattle area ratsun crew?

Job opening with my company in the area... been trying to get out of Georgia forever. How's it being poor around that area.. which is what I'd be ;p

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you really cant be too poor actually in Seattle, but you can around the area. Will your job actually be in Seattle itself?- just just around this way? Hahaha if you move out here, you can see your old wheels again.

Ya stay out of Seattle Metro, and Eastside, ( Redmond, Bellevue, Kirkland" ...But everything else seem workable, price wise. This is just an expensive state to live in, high gas tax, high sales tax. etc. But I think it is a nice state to live in..Weather is night and day from Georgia....No high humidity here...

Its 4.35 in Silverdale.

Depending on where the job is, you can commute. Seattle traffic (as well as roads) suck, but you can make due. You can also live across the Sound (Silverdale, Bremerton, Bainbridge Island, etc. ) and take the ferry across the water... then walk to work depending on where it is. Who do you work for?

I don't think Wa is too expensive to live. I'm from California though. I'm getting tired of the weather, it's June and it's raining all week.

Like every one has said the city is pricey but you can find reasonable places to live if you look.

Forgot an important piece of info for people looking to move to the area. Do NOT trust Google or any other program that tells you how far away one zip code is from another. Look at a map.

I'm 20mi from Seattle, but that's across water, 90min drive vs 20.

Personally, i love it up here. I may never move anywhere else. The weather's not like LA, but i've been told the scenery is as close to New Zealand as it gets in the states. the Pacific Northwest is a beautiful place to live. I'm in Edmonds, about 3 minutes from the water, 20 minutes from downtown, and an hour and a half from the mountains. couldn't be happier.

Its awesome! if you want warm weather go to the other side of the mountains.

Meaning: It is kinda wet and cool and very green on the West side of the Cascade Mts. but if you drive about 1 1/2 hours East it is arid almost desert like ...Well very desert like actually.