Bayline Gathering 7.1.12

jsvteck

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CARAVAN!!

Us south bay area guys are meeting up at a chevron gas station in milpitas then meeting up the rest of the Datsun heads(Gino and central valley guys and gals) at the gas station right when you get off the exit to the meet. Here you go:

South bay caravan

Time: 8:30-8:45AM

Where: 1551 California Circle Milpitas, CA 95035 (Chevron gas station right off the 880)

Get together and roll in BIG mini caravan to the meet

Time: 9:30-9:45AM

Where: 1790 marina blvd san leandro ca 94577 (Flyers Gas station before the first light once you get off the freeway exit)

If you want to join the central valley guys' caravan contact Gino "Datsloco". We'll bring the show like last time at the Modesto Meet!!

SO TAG ALONG!!

• Like 1

Hello all,

With less than a week to go before the big day. We would like to share very exciting news.

To stay in line with our Skyline theme we thought what better way to keep the theme going but to invite a very special guest. Our guest of honor has confirmed she will be making a special appearance on July 1st, 2012.

Hint:

kenmeriaddlarge.jpg

Never thought you would meet her in person? Well you thought wrong. Please come by our booth and say Hello and get her autograph.

We hope you all are as excited as we are. Don't pass up this opportunity of a lifetime.

Indy,

I was looking most of the day for a guy with a camera on a tripod, but I guess I missed you. Next time, I'll get your cell before I make the trek up there. It was a GOOD show! Even Koji make the trip.

Sorry I missed you!