Bayline Gathering 7.1.12

jsvteck

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of my hand is missing... Lol

And my face is so fucked up it would inconvenience people to look at haha.

Did you go?

Fireworks or not, the face thing wouldn't have changed... :poke: :fu:

I did not.. completely forgot it was today. Slept until 4... lol.

Hello Everyone,

We at HJCG would like to thank everyone that came out to the Bayline Gathering. With out you guys this would have never been possible. If we were not able to say “hello” and thank you in person we are sorry. We really appreciate the support and hope that you guys/gals enjoyed the event as much as we did. Hopefully we’ll have another event posted soon!!

That would be Rob Fuller's 510 :) Love this car!

hes got an sr20 squeezed into that engine bay and DIDNT move the turbo to become a top mount.. that looks intense. i was looking at all of these other sr20det swaps and i think im going to have to move it upwards for functionality. but he didnt.. damn

• 2 weeks later...

hes got an sr20 squeezed into that engine bay and DIDNT move the turbo to become a top mount.. that looks intense. i was looking at all of these other sr20det swaps and i think im going to have to move it upwards for functionality. but he didnt.. damn

The whole car is nice, the green is a bit wild but thats how you know it's his lol... He has a matching Zcar as well... I'll post up a picture if I can run one down. They have both been in multiple magazines.

• Like 1

Of course I cant find the picture from the magazine I wanted... it was a great shot of both cars so this funky one will have to do. It's not the best but his Zcar truly is as clean if not cleaner then the 510....

b0a7f41ec48811e1ba8122000a1d0135_7.jpg

thats beautiful..... i am thoroughly impressed. :thumbup: