um wow.....I dont know what to say...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont worry j-rock ... at this moment right now ... the japanese forum version of ratsun

Probably have pics of your stuff and my stuff ... with thread heading " ... um wow ... i dont know what to say ...! ?"

:lol:

Haven't seen you on get-garage lately ... what gives ? Feeling sick? :lol:

no I kind of gave radio his creative space and actually said a few positive things... plus i been busy in the car realm haven't been into the truck threads much ... i will go see what my favorite crazy canadian s been up to....

yeah although i remember back in the day the japanese were buying anything lowered and old and shipping it back to the home land....so maybe there not saying wtf, they're i so want a rhd chevy caprice...in a wagon...mmmmmmmm rhd .......its ADM as fuct...

yeah although i remember back in the day the japanese were buying anything lowered and old and shipping it back to the home land....so maybe there not saying wtf, they're i so want a rhd chevy caprice...in a wagon...mmmmmmmm rhd .......its ADM as fuct...

:rofl: ahh hahaha

Ha I never got around to it... theres a few things that are inacurate.

1. White square on front view from eraser mistake

2. No rim leaning against car for front view like side view

3. Rear door is not to scale... its too short

4. You cant see the venetian blind in side view

5. Theres no real tire around the rear rim

6. Rear wheel well isnt shaded correctly.

Plus theres a bunch of things Ive decided against doing. I no longer will be doing an SR, Im keeping the mint paint, no wilwoob BBKs, no yellow fogs in bumper, theres some sort of aftermarket seats in there instead of stock. I should fix it, but Ive been working on other graphics projects; my plate is full right now.

oh shit good point red eye.....those trucks are pretty intense....and must require a very large alt?......

shoot now what i know a boso is and looks like i d like to ceramic coat all thee exhaust too... although never seen a yellow in ceramic...I figure high heat p/c would work..... i am sure they cant get too hot...