Bosozoku-Bippu-Kyusha-Shakotan-Zokusha Car Picture thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I seen videos of that crown I love those, correct me if I'm wrong weren't these sold in few numbers in the U.S.?

Not being a Toyota guy, I dont have any numbers, but Ive only ever seen a few out there as I believe they were only available for a couple years here. The 4th Gen is definitely one of my favorite Toyotas. I like the turn signal locations... 

This thread should have its title changed to High Top Fade blog pictures......HA!

Hahaha first off some of ya'll hurt every damn last one of my feelings, I know I need flares. (Looking into AE86 ones)

and god damn wtf is this HTML says Ratsun but mind says HTF blog.

Some good ol' trolled out bosozoku and shakotan rides for you all. Despite me owing a ricer and stuff....

null_zps0dc50808.jpg

null_zps5d88ab6f.jpg

null_zpsbdcf2d9f.jpg

null_zps30c2e394.jpg

null_zps5b251c69.jpg

• Like 1

Hahaha first off some of ya'll hurt every damn last one of my feelings, I know I need flares. (Looking into AE86 ones)

As soon as I saw your car I was waiting for you to find this thread... perfect. Your car is fine with some flares. Some guys are just haters.

• Like 1

@Mister_freezy,  haha!! Its a fine car, and if you like that style thats all you!!  Its just not seem to be with the theme of this thread ...

Hahahaha I'm just giving you guys sh!t *tear rolls down cheek*

It doesn't belong in this thread......YET :P I need to do some serious metal work just been lazy and halfing it a little sleezy.

null_zpscc74910f.jpg

Like grandmas boy I JUST CAN'T STOP.

I really love the Laurel 231.

null_zpsea12d4af.jpg

The next few are model cars but they're really awesome so I hope it is okay to share ^-^

null_zpsb3a0c6fb.jpg

null_zpsc6299dff.jpg

^My dream car in model form

• Like 1

As soon as I saw your car I was waiting for you to find this thread... perfect. Your car is fine with some flares. Some guys are just haters.

I know its a GX71 Cresta but I plan to copy the insane roll as pictured also there is a pretty crazy RB25DET GX71 Cresta with some very admirable metal work (insane pull and roll)

null_zpsea6baeaa.jpg

^those rears!!!

null_zps25132da7.gif

Some drawings of bosozoku and kaido style chassis (I'm really into shakotan/kaido/kyusha so I have heaps of pics to share!)

null_zps7ba73d1b.jpg

null_zpsa850b985.jpg

null_zpsbbe021cc.jpg

null_zps54507040.jpg

Stolen from riverside...

null_zpsbfa9a777.jpg

• Like 1

Hahahaha I'm just giving you guys sh!t *tear rolls down cheek*

It doesn't belong in this thread......YET :P I need to do some serious metal work just been lazy and halfing it a little sleezy.null_zpscc74910f.jpg

Like grandmas boy I JUST CAN'T STOP.

I really love the Laurel 231.null_zpsea12d4af.jpg

The next few are model cars but they're really awesome so I hope it is okay to share ^-^null_zpsb3a0c6fb.jpgnull_zpsc6299dff.jpg

^My dream car in model form

Man I love your car not only because I like maximas and me having a 810 it's something you don't see modded a lot, people will say what they will when it's not there car I've had people tell me my car is hideous, ugly, etc, do I care...nope but I also had people love and compliment my car I just shrug it off if they don't like it you can't satisfy everyone that's just how it goes how I see it, it's your money and car.

@Mister_Freezy.... Your car is bad!! AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD!!!

:rofl:

Nothing wrong with a work in progress... It just ain't exactly eyecandy with 2" rubber sticking out the back fender.   I never said I didn't like where it was headed ...

null_zps44131516.jpg

Ew don't remind me of my gross rears I was hoping those fkkkers grinded off/down to 195s by now hahahaha they're 195 BF Goodrich's but run insanely wide, I have 195/50 communist specials up front that stretched great! XD

null_zps53b38e5a.jpg

Man I love your car not only because I like maximas and me having a 810 it's something you don't see modded a lot, people will say what they will when it's not there car I've had people tell me my car is hideous, ugly, etc, do I care...nope but I also had people love and compliment my car I just shrug it off if they don't like it you can't satisfy everyone that's just how it goes how I see it, it's your money and car.

Haha yeah I've trolled your sick ass chassis out a few times lol

"I knew someone would find something uglier to build than a 280ZX 2+2" hahaha your wagon is amazing by the way I really want to get that one 810 wagon on Ventura CL, goddddd so droolable!

That's the reason I went with a 910 I came back from DUNDUNDUN Toyotas lol E70 corollas became amazingly fan boy'd out this year just like every kid wants a Cressida or think my damn 910 is a Cressida! Haha call me a hipster but I wanted a car that not every other person could acquire and say oh look duhhh it's cool. I wanted something rare, different and it needed to have a bold front fascia design. I've always had a weak spot for the 910 Maxima specifically. It has a awesome bold front end, definitive body lines that present the car in a robust manner, it has a lot of nice features and overall is one of the best looking chassis IMO (aside from 231 Laurel)

null_zpsce578cd2.jpg

Passion.Essence.Laurel

Also thanks for digging the Maxima ^-^ I've also had the same thing happen with me people think its a ugly low rider Cressida or they know it's my shakotan project that's going to be one of the first and only one styled with ultimate perfection and balance of Shakotan/Bosozoku/Kaido.

My rears though, my rears, I think my rears make people want to stick their head in a blender than to see my stupid BF Goodrich's hahaha

null_zpse838eb57.jpg

8=3=D~~~

That's the reason I went with a 910 I came back from DUNDUNDUN Toyotas lol E70 corollas became amazingly fan boy'd out this year just like every kid wants a Cressida or think my damn 910 is a Cressida! 

8=3=D~~~

no, that not really true. it seems like every kid around here wants a s13 or a civc/integra. Cressidas are overlooked.

i have always liked the MX83 

tumblr_md3kmiig5h1r7ifiyo1_1280_zpsb7921

• Like 1

That's the reason I went with a 910 I came back from DUNDUNDUN Toyotas lol E70 corollas became amazingly fan boy'd out this year just like every kid wants a Cressida or think my damn 910 is a Cressida!

8=3=D~~~

no, that's not really true. it seems like every kid around here wants a s13 or a civc/integra. Cressidas are overlooked.

i have always liked the MX83

tumblr_md3kmiig5h1r7ifiyo1_1280_zpsb7921

Nice x83, my friend has shown me pics of your car (he just got an x83), GAHHH wish that was true here in AZ everyone has a 'stanced' Cressida, some with rears worse than mine haha.

null_zps9fef4536.jpg

nice shakotan F31 Leopard

null_zps24d7ac30.jpg

Very clean 610 Bluebird sedan

null_zps2ba6702f.jpg

810 Bluebird

Hey I seen videos of that crown I love those, correct me if I'm wrong weren't these sold in few numbers in the U.S.?

That is the Kujira crown, 4th gen goodness.  The 4 doors are the most prevelant, but still rare.  The rarest here in the US is the wagon, but there is also a coupe version as well.  I think they are the best of the crown series that we got here in the US.  That particular crown is part of the 'Sparkle Garage' crew.  The one everybody knows is Lloyd's silver MX63.  Rolling shells on the S60/70 series crowns run 500-1000$ depending on rust.  That particular crown is RHD and was saved from becoming a 4X4 iirc.

BHG?, thats all of them, lololol.

No, that is only the MX83.  The 5M series (mx6x/7x) did not suffer from the BHG problems that the MX83 does.  The earlier MX series suffer more from transmission issues than anything else.  The auto in those cars tends to die an early death and is the cause of most of the cressidas you see in the JYs.  The MX83 BHG comes from Toyota not torquing the head bolts to the proper spec at the factory.  For some reason, they torqued them to 58 ftlbs rather than 85 ftlbs.  Sold my last X83 about 6 months ago.  My buddy, he is Davev55 on here, has an immaculate MX83 that was purchased with a BHG.  It has now developed the dreaded rod knock.  Datsunfreak has seen Dave's cressida and can attest to the cleanliness.  Dave is distracted by the MX72 wagon and his 710 wagon right now so the Cressida is not a priority

Irik's MS65 was saved from being a Jesus low rider car, it had Jesus painted on the hood and the floors were all fkkkked up.

There's a MS55 wagon for sale on Portland CL, forgot how much they were asking but it was a very low price, rust seemed to be at what's to be expected on a PNW car, I'd buy it still!

Also one of my x73s had BHG, had a BHG x63, and another x63 with BHG that later caught a little rod knock, meh. x8s are more common to see BHG, funny cause my friend just got a clean ass white x8 with BHG then it decided to go rod knock stat ha.

ALL OF THEM DEREK. hahaha

See, exact opposite problem here, of the 7 current and former MX7xs I have owned, none had BHGs most had tranny issues.  Of the MX83s I have owned, ALL had BHGs, but of course, they were pre-90s which supposedly is the year that Toyota learned the fix for the problem. I new that he had saved that crown from a fate worse than death, just couldn't remember the outcome intended.  Guessing that your BHG issues were from previous owner abuse.  All of my MX7s have come from the proverbial little old lady B)

That is the Kujira crown, 4th gen goodness.  The 4 doors are the most prevelant, but still rare.  The rarest here in the US is the wagon, but there is also a coupe version as well.  I think they are the best of the crown series that we got here in the US.  That particular crown is part of the 'Sparkle Garage' crew.  The one everybody knows is Lloyd's silver MX63.  Rolling shells on the S60/70 series crowns run 500-1000$ depending on rust.  That particular crown is RHD and was saved from becoming a 4X4 iirc.

No, that is only the MX83.  The 5M series (mx6x/7x) did not suffer from the BHG problems that the MX83 does.  The earlier MX series suffer more from transmission issues than anything else.  The auto in those cars tends to die an early death and is the cause of most of the cressidas you see in the JYs.  The MX83 BHG comes from Toyota not torquing the head bolts to the proper spec at the factory.  For some reason, they torqued them to 58 ftlbs rather than 85 ftlbs.  Sold my last X83 about 6 months ago.  My buddy, he is Davev55 on here, has an immaculate MX83 that was purchased with a BHG.  It has now developed the dreaded rod knock.  Datsunfreak has seen Dave's cressida and can attest to the cleanliness.  Dave is distracted by the MX72 wagon and his 710 wagon right now so the Cressida is not a priority

ive heard reports that the guy that wrote the fsm was slightly dyslexic/dyscalculia which would make sense with thr 58/85 swap.....

also llyods silver cress is a x3 its a 79, his red one is a x7 with a 1jzvvti twin turbo...and in coincedence hes the owner im buying the x6 from lol

Irik's MS65 was saved from being a Jesus low rider car, it had Jesus painted on the hood and the floors were all fkkkked up.

There's a MS55 wagon for sale on Portland CL, forgot how much they were asking but it was a very low price, rust seemed to be at what's to be expected on a PNW car, I'd buy it still!

Also one of my x73s had BHG, had a BHG x63, and another x63 with BHG that later caught a little rod knock, meh. x8s are more common to see BHG, funny cause my friend just got a clean ass white x8 with BHG then it decided to go rod knock stat ha.

ALL OF THEM DEREK. hahaha

See, exact opposite problem here, of the 7 current and former MX7xs I have owned, none had BHGs most had tranny issues.  Of the MX83s I have owned, ALL had BHGs, but of course, they were pre-90s which supposedly is the year that Toyota learned the fix for the problem. I new that he had saved that crown from a fate worse than death, just couldn't remember the outcome intended.  Guessing that your BHG issues were from previous owner abuse.  All of my MX7s have come from the proverbial little old lady B)

• Like 1