Bosozoku-Bippu-Kyusha-Shakotan-Zokusha Car Picture thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is this guy wearing a particle mask and have a cig hanging out of him mouth?? Robbin peter to pay paul... :rofl: :rofl:

Back in the day, when you could still smoke on the refineries if you had a hot work permit, I've actually seen people poke a hole in a dust mask so they could smoke while wearing their PPE.

I think there should be a rule that no more High Top Fade/7Tune photos be posted... I think most already know it exists and every picture he posts is money. I dont see a need for a mirror of his blog. Just my opinion though... 

Unless you're taking the photos yourself, every single photo in this thread is from someone's blog... 

And we appreciate that.   :thumbup:

While I know you and I cruise a lot of these blogs regularly, I'd bet a lot of the readers of this thread don't. But I could be wrong...

Its possible... but I bet if you frequent this thread, its hard not to see his watermark on all the sexiest J-tin posted. He has a great gig going for himself over there. :wub:

:rofl:

It is an exhibition of 71 Mark II. 
There is no problem that stops turning, running. 
Please refrain from more nervous because there cracks. 
Wheel & Tire is not attached. 
It makes tires for the inclined plane. 
Please arrange land transportation in the highest bidder. 
Thank you in 3N. 
Uli exchange rose does not. 
I slew stupid question. 
(Added 1/22 11:50) 
is a 5-speed Twin Cam-changing place.

For those of us who have better things to do than cruise every other car blog in existence, it is a good thing that you and others repost the reposts that others post.

Why post someone elses pictures? Cuz theyre worth sharing.

Is someone going to post someone's shitty picture?

My .02

Im just saying, post all the HTF you want. Otherwise I will never see it.

I dont know why that is... if you like this thread, you really should check out his site. Its nothing but straight epic pictures. 

you speak in riddles tristin

I dont speak in riddles. It just seems like in my opinion, theres too much HTF in here. Its like 90% of the content in this thread. There so much of his photos in here that he should just have his own thread... or just go to his site. But like I said, whatever... just my opinion.