Hi I'm new and I have a question

hello my name is fernando I live in Mexico DF I found this page looking to solve some doubts.

I want a Datsun 510 wagon ... and I want to change the engine for greater performance ... but here in mexico are not abundant and least SR20 engines RB

just bring some motor nissan SR20 are front wheel drive but I can take the engine to rear wheel drive? 240sx box with some? will say that it fills a 240 but some no longer have the motor or want to sell like a skyline lol.

I hope you do not resent my question if you already discussed this issue ... thanks

greetings from Mexico D.F

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bueno pues aqui casi no hay SR20, RB25 o RB26.... se podria decir que la gran malloria de los coches son traccion delantera..... y pedir un motor de USA estaria bien pero primero tendria que juntar el dinero del motor completo y pagar el envio seria algo caro pero vale la pena

This is the most hilarious thread, thanks Mike and HRH!!!

Fer, creo que no vale la pena invertir dinero en tratar de adaptar un SR transversal, sale mejor pedir uno de los US o incluso pedir el clip de un s13 con ecu, caja, etc, etc.

This is the most hilarious thread, thanks Mike and HRH!!!

Fer, creo que no vale la pena invertir dinero en tratar de adaptar un SR transversal, sale mejor pedir uno de los US o incluso pedir el clip de un s13 con ecu, caja, etc, etc.

pues si tienes razon solo es una duda que me pasaba por la cabeza digamos como para empezar.... y si pienso juntar dinero para pedir un motor SR o RB...gracias.

Google translated that first post into almost gibberish.. I could understand it only because the question has been asked many times before..

I can`t even imagine what i have posted on all those Polish off roading videos on YouTube.. :lol:

My Datsun guru has an adapter plate for a FWD SR20 to fit the L bellhousing if I remember correctly. Not cheap though. Yo tengo el gato en mis pantalones!! :D

HRH then it is IMPOSSIBLE if not HARD but I think that's the joke lol ... that joke would have not trying .. and buy a modified ... no!

HRH if I could go after a photo to give me the idea I'd appreciate it. thanks

What'd I say anyway???

This

Google thinks you said this:

if people aie very large eggs of gold journey to Ixtlan

which is a pretty good answer to the OP's question.

...and HRH apparantly has a cat in is pants. :lol:

google translate FTW!

...and ya I would save up some $ if you really want to swap in a SR20 or RB :)

How did you get a Spirit R/T in Mexico?? I thought they were Phantoms there....que??

hello there are in fact not quite the abandoned mine was 7 when I buy that if they are hard to find are the 16 valves with money but still buy it lol ..