I no longer haz Da Pumpkin :/

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That video also gives no justice to the speeds he was actually taking that shit either. I was in the car with him and have to admit that those blind corners on the single lane shit scared the hell out of me :lol: On the way down the hill towards around the 5 minute mark, the brakes were fucking burning up pretty badly...... oh, good times.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

sounds like the pumpkin will be back to DD status again today/tomorrow. Will post pics and updates when i pick it up. MANY THANX goes out to redbanner for his help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...

Sitting in my garage... Still... Ive realy stretched out fixing it, i got my stuff to where i can work on it again, spend 2 hours wiriing and trying to ger ignition power once a week for the past month and a half.

If any one has a a sereis matchbox, and wouldnt mind being my 3rd and fourth hand it would be very appreciated.

I need to spend more time more often on it, no i AM going to spend more time more often on it.

Did get the wheel studs swapped, it was spitting lugs off all over i guess.

I did think i had it..... But when eagleadam came to get it . It drove out the driveway and spuddeted out, never to have spark again...

On a side note ive driven some awsome ass cars, nice ones, slammed ones, flouresent ones, loud ones, jacked up ones, in the 6 miles i drove it from my brothers house to mine, i got more looks, points, smiles , laughfs, pics takin, doubletakes than any other car lol, maybe becouse the radio was stuck on classical and full blast lol.

• 2 weeks later...

can you say future track car? cus i can :D

RedBanner and I (mainly banner) have been trying to get this car running for far too long now. It was supposed to be a DD for my little bro but it didnt work out so i picked up an 85 720 4x4 for him to DD while we figure this one out

Still gunna try to get it running, but in the long run this will go in it if i have my way

1D620277-E83D-4846-BA6F-B58227D7C6E2-954-0000012449354404_zps9242b045.jpg

the pumpkin will be the perfect car to learn how to do a KA swap on, ive found a sidedraft mani for the KA too, now all i need is the carbs, wiring harness and ECU and i can start really thingking ab out the swap.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...