How tall is the average 620 owner?

Son of Lars

Hey Guys, been lurking here a while, but just joined up, as I've decided to begin my search for a 620. I've only got 1 question, and it pertains to cabin room. I'm 6'3", 250. I was very comfy in my reg cab D21, but the 620 cab looks a little on the small side. Is this something I need to be concerned with? How tall is the average 620 owner?

Thanks.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was kinda thinking about a KC, but I may have already found a candidate, and it's a reg cab long box. It's close to home, and I have much want for it. Been semi-abandoned at a shop, and the shop owner is trying to track down the owner for me this week.

I went to look at it yesterday, and I suppose I should have just sat in the damn thing, but honestly the thought didn't cross my mind until now. hahaha

431524_10151380708900475_859635474_23617241_231291621_n.jpg

Guest 510kamikazifreak

while we're here, what does the top a refrgerator look like? i've been wondering about that all of my life.

:rofl:

its a whole new world at the top of the fridge :w00t:

Sweet! Sounds like I'll probably be fine. I'll hopefully get a chance to sit in it this week anyway. Cross country trips in it? Wasn't planning that, either. haha

I run an auto repair shop, and just want a little truck to drive to work and back, use for shop errands sometimes, haul my bike to track days(long box is super appealing for that!), and something to have a little cheap fin with. KA swap, little lowered, some nicer wheels, etc.

Top of the fridge? It's covered in dust, or cat hair in my house.

5'11" 189 lbs and drive a 78 620 KC.

you should go ahead and score the 620, clean, repair or what ever it needs to resell / trade (as long as the price is right) and find a king cab. Your legs & back will appreciate it. And just like what's been mentioned, you can store stuff behind the seats. When nothing is behind the seat, you can slide it all the way back and relax while driving. GL

I got to ask, (6'3", 250 lbs) are you big foot. jk :crying:

Welcome to the form Lars. :cool:

im 5 8, I used to give my 6foot8 dad rides in my standard cab. He had a hell of a time fitting... I assume if you bolted a seat to the floor way to the back of the cab you would be in business... Good luck ^ looks like a nice truck especially when you get rid of that oxidization....

im 5'10 with a bench in a standard cab, after about 200 or so k's it starts to get uncomfortable

long distance i wouldnt be too keen without addressing comfort, daily driving its fine but i wouldnt want to be much taller than i am now :(