Project 5Teeezy.........A Pharaoh's 510.....

Busta Nut

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Figured out how to start a poll.....................GO!!

Closes end of the day Sunday at Canby.................................

I came here to see some color.  

I don't sell those drugs..................

• Like 1

Seems reasonable.....doesn't have an overall diameter.....

If you could cram it the crossmember it would be cool.........my pipe is 2 1/4" I think.....maybe 2 1/2".....that would make the flex part bigger so I'm not sure......

Has anyone used this??

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/jex-flx2010b/overview/

Do you bent and weld your own pipe?  if not ask your muffler guy he might have some of those things already, as quite a few newer cars come with them stock..  Or go to competing shops and ask if they have them. They will probably be smaller than you want but you never know.

I would try to weld it directly to front side of the flange if you had a bunch of time to do it.

Didn't vote as you didn't have an option for El Jefe stenciled on the door.

• Like 1

^^thx Nanner........I'll check with him......I'm sure he's got them.....I don't do my own exhaust work......I don't feel I'm good enough at welding for that yet.........

..........................................working on it though.

....and like you said...... would probably be more realistic before the crossmember......

Didn't vote as you didn't have an option for El Jefe stenciled on the door.

.....I feel I would be heavily profiled in my area for doing that....... :lol:

Every once in a while.........I get someone who can't mind their own business telling me what to do or how to treat my dog.........

..............because........you know.............they know him waaaaaaay better than I..........

Latest one I've received is....."You need to get him a dog house for when it rains and he's with you here" (at the shop).......

If they're not customers....I'll be nice but only at first.........then I'll tell you to go fuck yourself and worry about where the fuck you're going..........

.............................................cause you're not hangin' round here.....

Well..........this is the first moderate rain of the season for us and it's been pretty steady drizzle all morning.....(yes....it's sad that drizzle is moderate rain around here...actually....the media calls this a "storm")

I've been at work for almost 3 hrs now.........he can walk right in the bay door if he wants

..............................aaaaaaaaand this is where he's been ALL morning..........................

IMG_6568_zps6222c2b2.jpg

IMG_6569_zps20131215.jpg

IMG_6570_zpscb30c49d.jpg

So to those people who can't mind their own GOD DAM bidness...........keep fucking walking..... :mad:  :fu:

(Sorry for the rant.......it just really gets to me)

• Like 3

People get weird about dogs.  I think people get weird about anything that can't communicate their desires to them (yes I know they can communicate plenty, just not to strangers).  And then said person whom is a dog lover, feels the need to ensure that every dog is treated just as their dog wants to be treated (or how they think their dog wants to be treated).  People here hate on hunters because of the way they treat their dogs.  But even though they don't want folks feeding, and hugging their dog, these dogs have excellent lives.  Really, dogs fucking love to hunt!  Out in nature for days at a time, tons of exercise, and fresh meat.  I'd bet most dogs, given the choice would go for that treatment 6 times a year, over knitted sweaters and being tucked in every night.  Looks to me like your dog has a pretty good life.  And I bet he would love the chance to eat those who disagree.  

• Like 1

There they are!!

Here she sits.......cold and wet.........not charging.........

ec6a84ad-b265-4bdc-95fd-41cd2ee7e053_zps

I guess when we used my reg to check Skyblue's 521..........it fried it in the process.........but not right away for some reason.......DOH!!!

^^it totally has......I've been treating it like a whore...

It was the OG one from the Z.......still had the Datsun sticker on it.........then it went to 5Teezy.........then in Valentine.....and back to 5Teezy......

5Teezy said..."You're not putting that thing back in me!!!"