mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there is so much winning in this thread... i really wanna make a productive comment but the stupid grin on my face and drool dripping from it are preventing me from being productive.... 

I guess you don't know who were dealing with. Can you say butt  :pirate:

:rofl:  :rofl:

AEM inline wideband controller

IMG_7546a_zps4629be98.jpg

Injectors wired up.

IMG_7550a_zps92ed4bb4.jpg

Still waiting on that puck Datrod :poke:

Moises looking good,he's got about another 2 hours of fuckin shits on it and throwing it around before its done,the AEM schematic is not what you think it gives all the measurements for the base but not the shaft and to pin it and the bearings,like i said if i dont make this work i will not look good walking around JCCS with it sticking out of my head.haha

Injectors wired up.

IMG_7550a_zps92ed4bb4.jpg

Still waiting on that puck Datrod :poke:

Moises looking good,he's got about another 2 hours of fuckin shits on it and throwing it around before its done,the AEM schematic is not what you think it gives all the measurements for the base but not the shaft and to pin it and the bearings,like i said if i dont make this work i will not look good walking around JCCS with it sticking out of my head.haha

Damn OCD... The red wire in this picture was bugging me... so I did something about it.

IMG_7560a_zps00aee8c9.jpg

Guess I better start wiring the crank trigger... :rofl:  no pressure John

• Like 2

mrbig002_zpsfbe289f4.jpg

You see the little shaft with the gear on the end. Well it's about .060 too long, So back to another set up on the lathe and the mill.

It's not like this is a hobby for me. I fuckin do this shit all day long, Then I have to do after hours for some ass hat that won't even come over and help with my car. Or drive me 60 plus miles to pick up my car on a Friday afternoon in traffic.. :rofl:

mrbig001_zps67a0be5d.jpg

• Like 1

mrbig002_zpsfbe289f4.jpg

You see the little shaft with the gear on the end. Well it's about .060 too long, So back to another set up on the lathe and the mill.

It's not like this is a hobby for me. I fuckin do this shit all day long, Then I have to do after hours for some ass hat that won't even come over and help with my car. Or drive me 60 plus miles to pick up my car on a Friday afternoon in traffic.. :rofl:

mrbig001_zps67a0be5d.jpg

I love you to.