mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

photo2_zps905787df.jpgphoto1_zps71e1e77b.jpg

Well thats about it on the motor,no polish this time just paint and clean,i got the oil pan mounted today thanks to john with some new bolts and spacers he whipped up for me to space the engine off the stand to mount the back plate so i could mount the pan,hope it fits.Just need some plugs and small bull shit to really be finished and now i am looking at going with a AEM brain now we will see.Hope you guys like.

• Like 1

photo3_zpscef4dfdd.jpg

Just washed to go to work tomorrow and took the roof racks off to put on this truck,it was funny wow much thumbs up i get driving this thing.The green truck will be cleaned up and go back to the sleek rod look.Bed hooks will more then likely be shaved and so forth once stripped down for paint.Even the fog lights are gone,making new bumper with all the holes molded in.

Funny guy i did that,i am worried about putting it back together,its easy but i would like it sealed good and done right.You going to wire and fire my truck up funny man.lol

When will it be ready for me to hack it up.... I mean wire it up?

• Like 1

I dont know.i have been working every day.do you have room at your house.

Maybe sometime next week I'll be taking my truck to the shop so I can start my transmission swap, so we can either put your truck in my garage or at the shop.

photo2_zps905787df.jpgphoto1_zps71e1e77b.jpg

Well thats about it on the motor,no polish this time just paint and clean,i got the oil pan mounted today thanks to john with some new bolts and spacers he whipped up for me to space the engine off the stand to mount the back plate so i could mount the pan,hope it fits.Just need some plugs and small bull shit to really be finished and now i am looking at going with a AEM brain now we will see.Hope you guys like.

MAN SEXY!!!!!!!! :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:    LOVE THOSE FJ'S

• Like 1

I hear duck tape and super glue works pretty good for that stuff. Otherwise, stuff a honda tranny in there, turn it sideways, make it front wheel drive and call it a day!! :w00t:

Just kidding, but aren't you glad your engine didn't fall apart like that??