mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Match the color of the stacks to your valve cover and I'll officially change my stance from "it's pretty" to "looking good". Makes me want to open the bank account a little..but I'm building 3 cars all at the same time $$$

I already thought about that but my stance is I like spending money but not wasting money,so i dont know because it is powder coated already but i will look in to it.

I already thought about that but my stance is I like spending money but not wasting money,so i dont know because it is powder coated already but i will look in to it.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :fu:

So yes the valve cover went to the powder coaters today and it will be like a candy red to match up the stacks.Header is at the ceramic coaters.  

Auwe lope', we said stacks to valve cover, not valve cover to stacks. Dyslexic?

Where's the damn popcorn while we wait?

Auwe lope', we said stacks to valve cover, not valve cover to stacks. Dyslexic?

Where's the damn popcorn while we wait?

You messed up mrbig, looks like you get to spend more money fixing it. :rofl:

Honestly though I like the idea of matching the stacks to the cover more than cover to stacks. The truck is already really clean and that bright shiny red just seems like it would be too much. That FJ is super sexy mrbig, and you have sold me on getting a roof rack for my 620 :thumbup:

• Like 1

VOLCANO STYLE POPCORN! With tabasco of course.....

Maybe I'll get me an FJ so I can be like you......but I'd have to carb it :-) What tools did you get? I know how you feel though. I went to this dudes house last weekend to get some "minor" parts for the 2002 and left dudes place $4800 lighter....ouch.