• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL!

... wait... was that sort weird west coast form of innuendo? :confused:

It really happened.... he had a Bacon cheeseburger sitting at the table while he was eating his salad... in the meantime Larry Bird and another perp were swipping the bacon.

• Like 2

It really happened.... he had a Bacon cheeseburger sitting at the table while he was eating his salad... in the meantime Larry Bird and another perp were swipping the bacon.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  PERP!!!

You had to be there, Fuckin funny shit.. :thumbup:  Well for everybody but Mr Big.

• Like 1

Is this thing running yet or what? All that wait for the stinkin pulley and still on the ropes. What gives?

It's been running... just som small bugs here and there. As of saturday night it's running good and waiting on a tune for the new RC injectors.

It's been running... just som small bugs here and there. As of saturday night it's running good and waiting on a tune for the new RC injectors.

Nice. Tanker how bout some drive by vids? Or dyno vids?

i vote that any content that is truck related be typed in blue so i can skim over the, i want a bacon suit for x mas, type posts

Hey wait a minute. The bacon helped to get this thing running. I just got a text from Ray and he had it up to 100 MPH.  In a school zone no less.

• Like 1

photo4_zps569485ba.jpg

I want to re-chrome my door handles still got to have the wind sheild wiper motor looked at and just for shits and giggles see if i got enough material to re-do my cherry stock headliner to match the suede.And start getting all my NOS stuff for direct port and look in to making a new header nicer stainless and bigger.Also emailed ashford racing on new cams out of Aussie ville,but they are big bucks.will see.

• Like 1