DATSUN NIPPON CAR SHOW & SWAPMEET MARCH18th, 2012

1200sunny

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Skib you guys are nuts drivin in that rain. Glad I got to meet ya, But we never did talk about the stuff rolling around in your head.

I guess I should have told you who I was. :lol:

Kook + power + shit tires + damp = laughs for us :)

Well when you put 300 H.P. in a 40 year old car ya get what ya get. It looked to me like that thing had bone stock suspension and shitty tires to boot. Plus the non driver part = one shitty day.

I'm a pretty good driver. Done the open track thing for years, Ran SCCA auto X for years, Won a championship in SCCA But I've never left an event like that. (Sliding my car) For that reason just don't want to be =THAT GUY= if ya know what I mean.

• Like 1

I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR COMING TO THE EVENT YOU GUYS ARE TRUE DIE HARD FANS OF THE DATSUN NIPPON CAR SHOW AND SWAPMEET. IT WAS A GREAT TURNOUT. WE WILL BE HAVING OUR NEXT SHOW AROUND JUNE IF GOD PERMITS.PLEASE BE SAFE OUT THERE WITH YOUR OLD SCHOOL RIDES. THIS ACCIDENT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE, SO PLEASE DONT HATE THE GUY IT WAS A COSTLY MISTAKE. THANKS JAMES,RANDY,KOGI,MIKE,ROD,HECTOR,RUBEN,SHAGY AND THE OTHER GREAT VENDORS THAT WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY AND DID NOT BACK DOWN FROM THE RAIN.IT ONLY HAPPENS HERE IN EAGLE ROCK WHEN ITS SUPPOSE TO RAIN AND IT DIDN'T.THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN AND WE WILL SEE YOU GUYS SOON.PEACE

Yo Skib you guys are nuts drivin in that rain. Glad I got to meet ya, But we never did talk about the stuff rolling around in your head.

I guess I should have told you who I was. :lol:

:rofl: I know, by the time I got a break in running around like a chicken with its head cut off I was like wheres John? he leave already?

so much to absorb all at once :lol:

I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR COMING TO THE EVENT YOU GUYS ARE TRUE DIE HARD FANS OF THE DATSUN NIPPON CAR SHOW AND SWAPMEET. IT WAS A GREAT TURNOUT. WE WILL BE HAVING OUR NEXT SHOW AROUND JUNE IF GOD PERMITS.PLEASE BE SAFE OUT THERE WITH YOUR OLD SCHOOL RIDES. THIS ACCIDENT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE, SO PLEASE DONT HATE THE GUY IT WAS A COSTLY MISTAKE. THANKS JAMES,RANDY,KOGI,MIKE,ROD,HECTOR,RUBEN,SHAGY AND THE OTHER GREAT VENDORS THAT WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY AND DID NOT BACK DOWN FROM THE RAIN.IT ONLY HAPPENS HERE IN EAGLE ROCK WHEN ITS SUPPOSE TO RAIN AND IT DIDN'T.THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN AND WE WILL SEE YOU GUYS SOON.PEACE

thank you for hosting the event sir

next time i will not drive this car

temporary-74.jpg

Was a great meet- got to meet Skib, saw Adam, John, Brian, and a lot of other good datto folks. Goki- didn't realize that was you with the van- i would've introduced myself- that goes for all other ratsuners there as well! WE NEED SCREEN-NAME-TAGS !! ;)

I think the drier error started @ the light when he thought it would be a good idea. The cold tires and cold on ramp still equaled a crashed 510...

cold tires + cold/damp on ramp = DRIVER ERROR... that is all..

• 2 months later...