Wiring Specialties tag-a-thon contest - Win a FREE Harness!

tagathon.jpg

Hey everyone

We are hosting a contest and we would like as many people as possible to participate so tell your friends and fellow Nissan enthusiasts. We will be giving away 2 harnesses and a third one at half off! Here is how it works.

Add Wiring Specialties as a friend to Facebook (if you are not already friends with us). Post a picture of your 240sx/Datsun/Z32 and tag Wiring Specialties in the photo. Every person who tags a photo will be automatically entered to win.

Prizes:

Random tag draw: Free harness combo

One lucky winner will be randomly drawn from the list of all taggers. Each person who tags us is entered once here (one entry per person for this category)

Most tags: Free engine harness

For the person who tags us in the most photos.

Wiring Specialties photo winner: 50% any harness of your choice (pre-made or service)

For the best looking photo that we were tagged in, as voted upon by Wiring Specialties staff.

You can add us to Facebook by following the link below or by manually adding "Wiring Specialties"

That's not all! If we reach 2000 Facebook friends by the end of the contest, we will randomly choose a friend and give them a $50 gas card!

http://www.facebook....100001175037949

Rules:

http://wiringspecial...m/contests.html

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Facebook sucks I sent you an add. I'm going to be needing a harness for a datsun 210 to sr20 in the future. Im not really a facebooker but I would rep the shit out of your wiring for a hook up ratsun price. Your welcome to plaster some stickers or whatever on my 210 if I end up ordering. I live in Maui right by all the resorts and there is a decent import scene on the island too. Just something to think about if you want to get your name around and want to sell a harness for a good price. Pm me your best rate and we can work out some terms. I'm going to have the car painted in the next month or so too so if you are lookin to advertise I'm looking for cheap product lol

Prizes:

Random tag draw: Free harness combo

One lucky winner will be randomly drawn from the list of all taggers. Each person who tags us is entered once here (one entry per person for this category)

For the person who tags us in the most photos.

Wiring Specialties photo winner: 50% any harness of your choice (pre-made or service)

For the best looking photo that we were tagged in, as voted upon by Wiring Specialties staff.

Wow~ barely a post a month? and just how many are shameless plugs? :lol: Okay~ I'll be nice -n- play along...smiley-angelic002.gif

1. Random~ okay, I get this one- simple and straight forward. But maybe it should be swapped with prize #2...?

2. Most tags~ Hmm... the person doing the most work only gets half a harness? Will it include mods, or factory replacement only? Most of us here have regulator eliminations, EI conversions, electric fans, relocated batteries, rallye/running lights, etc.- is that included? I'm not sure I want to work in an advertising department without knowing what the payscale is...

3. Wiring Specialties photo winner~ this one to me is the most backwards of all. The guy/girl with the best looking car likely doesn't need a harness- as we all strive to make it functional before pretty. Half off of something I don't need is no bargain....

I respect the effort that goes into advertising~ as long as it's well thought out, and tastefully done. Seems like IMO this one's missing the mark a bit.... Just my two cents.... ;)

• Like 4

Wow~ barely a post a month? and just how many are shameless plugs? :lol: Okay~ I'll be nice -n- play along...smiley-angelic002.gif

1. Random~ okay, I get this one- simple and straight forward. But maybe it should be swapped with prize #2...?

2. Most tags~ Hmm... the person doing the most work only gets half a harness? Will it include mods, or factory replacement only? Most of us here have regulator eliminations, EI conversions, electric fans, relocated batteries, rallye/running lights, etc.- is that included? I'm not sure I want to work in an advertising department without knowing what the payscale is...

3. Wiring Specialties photo winner~ this one to me is the most backwards of all. The guy/girl with the best looking car likely doesn't need a harness- as we all strive to make it functional before pretty. Half off of something I don't need is no bargain....

I respect the effort that goes into advertising~ as long as it's well thought out, and tastefully done. Seems like IMO this one's missing the mark a bit.... Just my two cents.... ;)

^

That.

+1

Wow~ barely a post a month? and just how many are shameless plugs? :lol:

Maybe the guy is busy making harnesses and not trolling the internet.

WTF?! Why rip the guy apart for doing something good for the community? Tag the photos or don't tag the photos- it really is that simple.

• Like 1

Yeah Facebook sucks I sent you an add. I'm going to be needing a harness for a datsun 210 to sr20 in the future. Im not really a facebooker but I would rep the shit out of your wiring for a hook up ratsun price. Your welcome to plaster some stickers or whatever on my 210 if I end up ordering. I live in Maui right by all the resorts and there is a decent import scene on the island too. Just something to think about if you want to get your name around and want to sell a harness for a good price. Pm me your best rate and we can work out some terms. I'm going to have the car painted in the next month or so too so if you are lookin to advertise I'm looking for cheap product lol

Pm us some details about your vehicle. We offer sponsorships once in while but not often. We do not have any Datsun rep's yet.

Sorry you feel that way. Small business comes with small budget. This is just meant to be something fun and to help our Facebook following. It keeps people up to date on the company, products and news.

The rules for photo winner (#3) says best photo, not necessarily best car. A well shot Datsun rotting away that you plan to restore is a better picture than a showcar shot with a camera phone. Think artsy.

You got it

Not necessarily best car. Just whatever picture we think is the coolest. We are open minded.

Maybe the guy is busy making harnesses and not trolling the internet.

WTF?! Why rip the guy apart for doing something good for the community? Tag the photos or don't tag the photos- it really is that simple.

Much appreciated. Been very busy in the past few months so we try to get on the forums when we can. We speak with a lot more people on our FB account and through emails so this is where most of our back and forth comes from.

Would love to be on the forums more when time permits.

im not trying to be a smart ass i really want to know ...what does this mean, ( i get the free harness part ) it`s everything else..I am not on facebook nor will i ever be so try to explain completely ...i am very curious and it doesn`t have to be the OP that answers.

and a free bump as well

For the person who tags us in the most photos. confused1.gif

im not trying to be a smart ass i really want to know ...what does this mean, ( i get the free harness part ) it`s everything else..I am not on facebook nor will i ever be so try to explain completely ...i am very curious and it doesn`t have to be the OP that answers.

and a free bump as well

Not sure how else to explain it haha

The person who tags the most photos wins a harness of there choice.

and a free bump as well

Facebook has a way of labeling a picture with whos in it so that all of youre friends know whats going on. Wiring Specialties would like you to put their name on a photo of any Datsun... that process with notify them and they will chose the winner based on whatever criteria they have set. Many companies do such "raffles."

• 4 weeks later...