Rusty cars with bad paint dont deserve plates

I have many obscene words to say about this investigative reporter but ...here watch the video and see what he thinks is a collector car ..And yes there is a commercial to start it

http://www.kirotv.co...car-coll/nHWXr/

Dude looks to totally have a potato up his butt

http://www.kirotv.co...s-halsne/nHQSY/

Enjoy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't watch the video, but the story does kinda make sense. It is against the rules in most states to daily drive a car on antique plates...

But as for what is an antique and what isn't, that's just bullshit.

Right, but they were reporting that the daughter had drove it to Target not to work..and there were cars in the driveway ( in video ) that were new enough to have to be tagged .

And he seems to be implying that it was a rainy day ,,,really in the northwest,,really

The fact that he dissed the bug is annoying, and the kind of guy who has 45609326593 fully restored cars and only drives them occasionally pisses me off as well. A vehicle was made for one thing: To drive.

Fucking Drive It.

However, it is true that you cant use your "classic" as a commuter, and I see where that chunk of the story makes sense,

BUT I ALSO DISAGREE WITH THAT LAW BECAUSE VEHICLES SHOULD BE DRIVEN!

Now i'm done.

sleep.gif

Right, but they were reporting that the daughter had drove it to Target not to work..and there were cars in the driveway ( in video ) that were new enough to have to be tagged .

Honestly, I am so fucking pissed off about what passes for "investigative reporting" these days that I couldn't even bring myself to watch the video... <_<

• Like 2

Honestly, I am so fucking pissed off about what passes for "investigative reporting" these days that I couldn't even bring myself to watch the video... <_<

^^^..Yes ...that more than anything ^^^

.I have no qualms about not using car for commuting every day , but only driving them on sunny summer afternoon to a parade is ridiculousness.

I agree with John and what the reporter said about the plates and it's rules but that guy can STFU about what is and what is not a classic. Just because the woman can't afford a huge ass build to store her car or have all the fing money to restore it doesn't make what she owns any less of a classic car.

*Gets out the marsh mellows and sunglasses and waits for the gas to hit the flames!*