FOR SALE 67 411 WAGON/65 L320

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys, stop giving him a hard time. Yes he wants more, so fucking what? People buy shit and turn it around all the time, yes it sucks, but if someone will pay for it, then why the hell not? I bet half of you have done that shit.

This is a for sale ad, start acting like it, otherwise skib will come in here and clean shit up. Lets try to keep it on topic. And i was the one who pointed him here.

Some people dont know about the all caps things as yelling on forums. Not everyone knows forum 101, but theres only 1 way to learn.

• Like 2

I HAVE A BUNCH OF RECEIPTS,INVOICES IF YOU WANT TO COME LOOK AT THEM.

COULD YOU TURN THE VOLUME DOWN PLEASE? There~ that's better...:lol:

Not everyone's in "drop-by-n-visit" distance~ myself included. Is there some reason why you can't just tell us what parts you've installed, and what you've fixed?

Peace~

Scott

WTF RATSUN. You guys know the rules. I don't care if this guy bought them for $1 from an old widow who is now homeless and sells them for a million. You could have bought them on CL, you didn't. The guy wants to make a profit, so be it. Who doesn't want to buy low and sell high? If the market won't support it, his price will come down.

If you don't have something productive to ad to this thread, STFU.

• Like 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.