Free 1200 Coupe

goes2fast

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The car is in great shape, in primer, with no drive train. I didn't think to take any pics as I knew I didn't have the time or money to go back out there to get it. The guy I bought my 1200 from has it, and offered it to me for free because he wants it out of his yard. If anyone is seriously interested in getting it, pm me and I will send his email address, so you can deal with him direct. :cool:

I posted in 2 places because I didn't want anyone who loves 1200 coupes to miss it. The car is in San Rafael. CA

The car is in great shape, in primer, with no drive train. I didn't think to take any pics as I knew I didn't have the time or money to go back out there to get it. The guy I bought my 1200 from has it, and offered it to me for free because he wants it out of his yard. If anyone is seriously interested in getting it, pm me and I will send his email address, so you can deal with him direct. :cool:

I posted in 2 places because I didn't want anyone who loves 1200 coupes to miss it. The car is in San Rafael. CA

I'm interested in picking up this car if it is still available. 916-729-7203 , Randy

I contacted Martin and will be getting pics soon ..crossing my fingures .. will keep everyone posted

I didn't look it over real close, but from my quick look, it was pretty good shape, if I could have taken it with me, I would have.

not bad for free, now it just needs a donor 210 and some windows

was only free to the buyer of his other car

I had to give some monies but the guy was 70+ and used to own a datsun dealership

He was super nice

• 3 weeks later...

was only free to the buyer of his other car

I had to give some monies but the guy was 70+ and used to own a datsun dealership

He was super nice

Well it looks like there is no honor in those that say one thing and do another ... Talked to Martin and then ...nothing... guess I know why now .. good score Randy .. I still need a passenger wing window .. I was planning on getting the shell you got but ....well I guess thats the way the cookie crumbles ... I also need a set of keyed locks and ignition ..any help from anyone .. still working on an engine .. got mine out and it has an odd looking tranny from what others I have looked at.... I will be posting pics soon

david

Well it looks like there is no honor in those that say one thing and do another ... Talked to Martin and then ...nothing... guess I know why now .. good score Randy .. I still need a passenger wing window .. I was planning on getting the shell you got but ....well I guess thats the way the cookie crumbles ... I also need a set of keyed locks and ignition ..any help from anyone .. still working on an engine .. got mine out and it has an odd looking tranny from what others I have looked at.... I will be posting pics soon

david

I talked to someone on the phone a while back about wing windows was that you

I have one if you still need it 25 plus shipping probably an 11.35 flat rate priority box

I think martin made arangements with me maybee just before you talked to him

or maybee at the same time I had to confer with the wife and get back to him about buying it

might have been at the same time martin was a stand up guy very nice to deal with and we had a nice conversation

so I dont think he did anything intentional to lead you on

Have you started on the 1200 yet? Please let me know when you start on it (PM), so I can follow and see how it turns out. Too bad we aren't closer, You could put my A14 and 5 speed in it when I swap it out. :cool:

Have you started on the 1200 yet? Please let me know when you start on it (PM), so I can follow and see how it turns out. Too bad we aren't closer, You could put my A14 and 5 speed in it when I swap it out. :cool:

Right now I have 4 1200 projects original blue one will be up for sale first

then the wife's red one will become a runner and we will keep it

the gray primer roller is still for sale for 250 but its getting ready to lose parts for others who need them

last the car I just picked up no paperwork has 5 years back fees so not sure if it will become parts or a great shell for a racer

a14 and 5 speed would be awesome I don't know if that can somehow work its a long drive for a motor

I will try to keep ya posted Thanks again Randy