I need a double cab 620... Please help me find a cab!!!!

76bullit

I am wanting to change up my bagged and bodied bullit side. I will not do another regular cab due to me being over 6 ft tall. Would love a double cab and will be able to ship it here from over seas this summer. PLEASE HELP!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, The one they had in the yard there was a 4 Door 620, not a king cab.

like I said it was some time ago, but they knew what it was, may still be there.

Sorry I was replying to chester. Do you remember the name of the wrecking yard?

Never seen one in the flesh but have these before and after ones of a vehicle in texas Picture045.jpgdato4door.jpg I have not seen one in Australia but according to my manual they came in LHD with a J15 as to what market(Country) I am unsure, model code NL620T

That is sacrilegious!!!!!

Well I have a photo of mikes (steroid) 4 door...now he put the cab on the Double cab frame to make it the dually longbox..Now he has the frame and the bed for it also. The bed is very short, I dont have a picture of that, I know they are around, I bet if you PMd Steroid he can help you out...But now you can see the difference between the 4 door and double cab...Funny thing is the 4 door came from Seattle..Bleach found it and Mike came up from Arizona to get it and trailered it back....

dsc01621.jpg

620 4-dr is not a Japan factory offering, maybe it was manufactured in Mexico?

Speaking of need, we won't kick you off Ratsun if you don't get a double-cab. I'm over six foot and find a 4-door is not necessary. Would be nice however.

620 model codes

620: standard wheelbase

G620: long wheelbase

KG620: Custom/King Cab

U620: Pickup (coupe utility, it has a rear seat but only 2-doors)

R620: aluminum box

If you see an N prefix, that is the engine:

[base] J13

N J15

R SD22

T means 4-speed floor shift

620 SNB is an american term (short narrow box) referring to an aftermarket step-side bed

• 4 weeks later...

Well I have a photo of mikes (steroid) 4 door...now he put the cab on the Double cab frame to make it the dually longbox..Now he has the frame and the bed for it also. The bed is very short, I dont have a picture of that, I know they are around, I bet if you PMd Steroid he can help you out...But now you can see the difference between the 4 door and double cab...Funny thing is the 4 door came from Seattle..Bleach found it and Mike came up from Arizona to get it and trailered it back....

dsc01621.jpg

That had better not be left unattended around me. :ninja: :lol: