Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know where that wagon is. Stopped and took pics myself the other day. I live in arlington. I was thinking about tracking down the owner. We'll see how it goes.. Looks good but the rear hatch has been hit hard.

If you find the owner and don't want to take on the project, I'll be first in line to take the challenge....:cool:

Saw a gray 510 with black libres along 99w outside king city, just down the street from Nelson's. Haven't seen it there before.

I saw that yesterday too, tryed to get a pic of it at the light but my phones a pile of shit.

its right there behind the telephone pole

082010_1734.jpg

Met a guy at work at Autozone today. He was driving an old Nissan pickup. When I told him he should get a Datsun instead, he told me he already had one. Funny enough, when i asked what it was he said it was a 210. blink.gifFucking coincidence.

Anyways, I told him about Ratsun, and he seemed interested so maybe he will join here.

So, this guy comes into our store and asked if we could look to see that he installed his clutch master correctly. I go to take a look at it, and this is what he shows me. I immediately turned green with envy. He says he's got over ten grand in the conversion.

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

3399856371_dbbb086b09.jpg

3623945106_4a620e1ca0.jpg

Mine's a little different...same balance of batteries under the hood & in the back...it's just the rear ones are under the bed, so I didn't compromise any space. I wonder where the guy's controller is. Looks like the front battery is the aux battery--the one that runs the lights, wipers, signals, etc. King cabs are nifty since you can put the aux system & some of the components behind the seats. Datsun trucks make great conversion candidates, you can add leaf springs and beef up the wheel bearings to accomodate the added weight, and you get the bonus of decent traction in the snow...!!

I think I spotted a white Datsun 1200 coming up park blvd yesterday coming the opposite direction. It sounded pretty sweet.

I scrambled for my phone, but it was out of range and my e-brake does not lock the wheels so I could not do an epic U turn around and stalk them for pics... :(

/excuse