Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no yota '76 dodge colt and doesn't look like it's just been sitting around for 37 yrs

IMG_5514.jpg

opps, yeah, a Dodge Colt. but it has been sitting for 37 yrs, it's in the same spot when I lived there back in the mid 70's.

saw a brown 720 heading NB on I5 this afternoon in tukwila, had a white canopy that was heald on with ratchet straps, and had Ratsun stickers all over it... who was that? i was in the silver 300c that you cut off you get into the right lane. :-)

billanddatsun.jpg This is Bill. I talked to him at a local parts store. He converted his 78 to electric. It has the 5speed and gets about 40 miles to a charge. Bill is almost 80 years old. Excellent!!!

More pics of Bill's ride. Right outside the same store even. That guy is awesome. Hope he figured out his clutch issues. http://community.ratsun.net/topic/3867-sightings/page__st__1760

didnt the add say it was having motor issues..ha

i was wrong i just went and looked at the ad and it says "Professionally rebuilt 2.0L motor with 9.5:1compression"

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/2189219622.html

heheheeeh...if the motor was "Professionally rebuilt" at Bill's Datsun, all it would have gotten was a mis-installed Chinese timing chain kit and a bottle of Marvel Mystery Oil in the tank :rolleyes:

P.S. yes, I know from personal experience

heheheeeh...if the motor was "Professionally rebuilt" at Bill's Datsun, all it would have gotten was a mis-installed Chinese timing chain kit and a bottle of Marvel Mystery Oil in the tank :rolleyes:

P.S. yes, I know from personal experience

lol "professionally" and "Bills Datsun" anywhere in the same sentence is a joke :rolleyes: