Plans for YOUR tax refund

Guest kamakazi620

Kamakazi620: seriously if that's how you think, then I really don't have the amount of time to explain it to you.

Or what your saying is you have NO idea how ANY of it works........States and Government is basically a corporation they need to make money to survive,they make money on OUR money Taxes tickets fines Blah blah blah

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he pay LESS taxes per the year he will have to pay MORE at end of year?? Make sense? When you pay money to the state and federal government they put it in a BANK and make INTEREST on that Money,Follow me? make Sense NOAW???

its quite simple.

He is paying too much, thus the refund (which they dont give interest on)

Simply cut down how much you over pay so you still over pay a very small amount (this is to be safe)

use what you are saving by not paying the government and put it in the bank (where you will make interest).

Tax refund is exactly that, what you over paid.

Guest kamakazi620

its quite simple.

He is paying too much, thus the refund (which they dont give interest on)

Simply cut down how much you over pay so you still over pay a very small amount (this is to be safe)

use what you are saving by not paying the government and put it in the bank (where you will make interest).

Tax refund is exactly that, what you over paid.

True that,But the amout of interest you would get Would NOT pay your taxes,The government and state puts ALL our money in a bank and makes a Shit ton of interest off our money,I ALways claim just 1 when i;m working and whatever refund i get from federal it usally pays for taxes owed on state I claimed 0 before and wondered why my pay checks were 150-200 short every week at end of the year i only got back like 550 too much going in not enough coming back,at claiming 1 i got back 3-400 and owed 120 to state

You'd be surprised how many of the people you know are not discilplined enough to save money at all. Income tax return gives these people a chance to buy something they ordinarily wouldn't be able to. Tv, car, , furniture, money to finish major projects around the house so you don't have to get a loan, vacation. ect.

I like to think of it as a savings plan for people that cant save which is more people than you think considering today's instant gratification society.

Gonig to oklahoma and getting some supra mk1 work done. Socking some cash away in the bank too. I know how to save but my wife sucks at it.