1975 Datsun 710 for sell

Sorry Android, don't know the full story. So you know the guy that has the paper work for it? So would you conisder holding off sending the 710 to the yard and see who can get the cash? I can get the money, it's just the drive for me.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the guy who I bought the car is down south from me in tacoma. Im not sending the car to the scrap yard the landlord is I don't have anywhere eles to put the 710 its been sitting since november of 2010 so they need the car gone. Like I said I don't have the time or money to invest in the car I work 6 days a week and go to school.

So I "refused to sighn a bill of sale"?

Maybe you didnt...

I said I want you to fill one out and you said no,

Then said youd call the other guy for something.

If he wanted to fill me out a bill of sale, I would have bought the car from him. But i was trying to buy it from you, and when you said no, I dont want it.

I hope you do sell it for your friend or what ever man good luck.

Sorry bout loosing your projects.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm selling my 1975 Datsun 710 for $350 firm the car starts but doesn't hold charge i checked the alternator and it works i believe its a wiring problem. Also i have most of the body trims and side marker lights. i dont have the time or money to invest in this car i need to sell it before they tow the car. When i bought the car the owner did not had the title so i believe it needs to go through state patrol. if intrested Email me at andiod78z@gmail.com

Located in Washington

Yeah the guy who I bought the car is down south from me in tacoma. Im not sending the car to the scrap yard the landlord is I don't have anywhere eles to put the 710 its been sitting since november of 2010 so they need the car gone. Like I said I don't have the time or money to invest in the car I work 6 days a week and go to school.

Redbanner you should have told me your friends where going to pick up the Datsun. I checked my PM's but I didnt see anything about asking to take the datsun. You know theres a word for that its called stealing we could have worked something out...smh

Before accusing people of theft. Have you called your landlord to see if he had it towed?

Might want to call the police if he hasn't.

I'm selling my 1975 Datsun 710 for $350 firm When i bought the car the owner did not had the title so i believe it needs to go through state patrol.

This assumes that the guy you bought if from actually owned it and it wasn't stolen. Up here in Canada, either you own it or you don't.

I havnt seen "truths" post, but i did send android several pms, wanting to know what he was thinking I had to do with his car being gone. Truth is android? TRUTH sorry about your projects man, i feal for you. It suck about the dime, and now the 710.

I realy wanted to save it, abd after you offered me such a great deal I was super stoked.

How ever, ive learned the hard way that if somthing sounds to good to be true it is.

I realy want a coupe, I was down to get yours, but the stipulations where to many, with too little time.

In my gut it didnt feal right, and ive got a line on a 4 speed one.

I hope you (andriod/truth) the best man, you have my number if you wanna talk about bro.