Just got schooled

On friday morning I woke up to find my passenger side windshield wiper (my good one) gone, stolen.

I spent most the day thinking "what kind of idiot would steel my old nasty wiper"

2011-12-09101126.jpg

A farkin evil genius thats who, I cant believe it , I spent the whole day thinking some ass hole was using my old wiper, nope.

But they did know exactly where they could find a brand new set of wiper blades.....

Yep , some one stole my brand new wipers, took my crap ones, waited till I replaced them, came for the new ones...... Farkin genius......

Who ever it is, altho I lulzed hard, i hate you.

Tuituon=25$, or 2 packs of wipers.

I have ben schooled.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if you wanted to do this hard-mode, they should have replaced your original wiper blades after they swiped the new ones, hahaha.

I would put a note on your windshield that says thank you, at least!

I think if you wanted to do this hard-mode, they should have replaced your original wiper blades after they swiped the new ones, hahaha.

I would put a note on your windshield that says thank you, at least!

Hahaha.. Thats what i was thinking.. would of been funny as hell to have that done... Sucks though.. sorry Banner.. ollz

Dude, that has to be someone you know screwing with you. Unless some random crack whore had a B210 that needed wipers and she happened to be smart enough to pull that trick. :D

>>Implying it was a she.

When you figure out who stole your wipers, you should swipe their steering wheel.

When they replace it with a new one, swipe that too. Give them the old one back. Fuck it!