Real one off fabrication

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

guess i could always show off what kurt from auto core has done with the bed on my 620 :)

datsunbed.jpg

datsunbed2.jpg

datsunbed3.jpg

its not done yet but u can at least get the idea :)

Thats awesome looking! 59 Impala lights going in there?

Guest 510kamikazifreak

no they are kurts design and hand made no one will ever have the same ones. similar but not mine exactly :)

Very nice fab work :cool:

And pretty close to 59 impala :cool:

c5901r.jpg

there we go internet Nazis come out. you guys suck! just take a step back and let the fucking guy write. if he cant its his problem. scared him off. im sure i made tons of punctuation mistakes and i say fuck you if you want to call me out on it. its turning into all other lame ass forums and you says keep saying this place is different.

wine%26cheese.jpg

• Like 3

But I thought we were the 99...

But seriously I dont know what I read, and I dont even think the OP has a datsun...

But I do like his subi...

390805_2176449178802_1474029246_31760760_285449706_n.jpg

We are part of the 10,000. :D

But seriously....no Oics = no fun for us visual junkies.

there we go internet Nazis come out. you guys suck! just take a step back and let the fucking guy write. if he cant its his problem. scared him off. im sure i made tons of punctuation mistakes and i say fuck you if you want to call me out on it. its turning into all other lame ass forums and you says keep saying this place is different.

I see that you have a +3 on this post. It doesn't mean that people don't care about punctuation only how newbies are treated about it. Being understood is paramount to asking a question and giving an answer. After all, we aren't high school kids saying 'Sup?' nor are we in Arlan Texas standing in the alley saying 'Yep, yep...' and it's clear what we are communicating. If we don't hold to a certain minimum of communication then everything breaks down or at least slows down. My head hurts reading some posts because I have to figure out what is being asked/said. Basically it's gibberish and a waste of time. So, I'm sure that somewhere in the FAQ it says to punctuate and be clear when posting but it probably doesn't matter as many newbies, (or members) either: 1/ don't, 2/ too lazy to read it or 3/can barely read it. Now the last one, can barely read/write, is a problem that no one but that person can correct it. For what ever reason they 'fall through the cracks' and don't develop this skill. It is what it is. But for those that were taught the skills in school but live in a world of verbal communication (and condensed word texting) or those that are just too damn lazy/apathetic to string a proper sentence together, they, are going to be a a serious disadvantage on a world wide forum. There is a reason that English is the agreed upon international language for aircraft pilots and controllers.

Now that we see how important it is to communicate, what do we do about, and how do we deal with those who don't/can't/won't? I believe it's inferred in the FAQ, so there is a written warning/suggestion, (mostly ignored) so how do we get this across, again, in written word? Newbies are usually only newbies here, after all they probably are used to other forums and how things are done... in other words they probably have, or should have, a thick skin. God only knows the flaming that goes on elsewhere on other forums. A little Grammar Nazi 'humor' shouldn't bother them should it? Or does it just offend older members? Should we pamper them? Should we be so politically correct to not hurt their feelings? Hell we only ask that they do what they should have done from the start without having to be asked.

We have many good old members that had rocky starts, some with communication and some with attitude, but because of their ability and character were able to turn it around and yes, find their place in our forum. It's not easy joining a new herd. There's jockying for position and finding your position in the pecking order. How will you get what you want when you don't speak the language?

I see phil's point . This forum use to be about people building shit and showing others how they did not posting a bunch of retarded pic's over and over again. look what you did to the guys thread. would you want to sort through all this crap to look at pics of body work.

I was actually hopping to see some cool body work.

I see phil's point . This forum use to be about people building shit and showing others how they did not posting a bunch of retarded pic's over and over again. look what you guys did to the guys thread would you want to sort through all this crap to look at pics of body work.

I was actually hopping to see some cool body work.

Hello Im new here but I wanted to see your guys ideas and fabrication you have done with your own cars pics or a writing topic is cool I put in projectors on my draggin wagon and sub in the rear molded into the fender for starters doing a wide body kit pics up soon but I need ideas so shoot im going for the rat rod style welding to pistons to gether for a rear bumper lol

No worries, I was using my phone. Pics available tommorow

Do your research its a subaru. Datsun and Subaru were the same until late 80s.

Well just to make a point clear I researched this site and thought what the hell. Im on the ultimate subaru site, which in all general is cool but they go all original parts and yada yada. My plans for this thing are all fabbed gear from the rollpan to the grille. Hence I liked ratsun, because most ratrod sites want 1940 and older so that eliminates me. I just though getting a few brainy guys from here to help with wheels, body accesories, even great interior ideas would be cool. Sorry if I offended anyone but In the mid 70s Subaru and datsun were together for the drivetrain. That is how come subaru had selectable 4wd and the rear diff and center differential was the same.

Come on give me a chance im a pretty cool guy!!!!!

I believe him. And suddenly the sentence structure is improved. I would like to see more as well.